Chapter Nine

A/N Hope you guys like how this chapter turned out, the story isn't over of course, because Ashley is still a bitch.

Beca was out of breath, it's been a week since she was in rehearsals but Beca felt like it's been years. Her body was not listening to her brain and she was really exhausted. Beca was sweating like crazy and boy how the girl disliked sweating. She was never the sporty type, thus she is now having a hard time catching up with all the other girls. Cardio is killing her and Beca is struggling with the dance moves Chloe came up with.

Speaking of Chloe, she remembered Aubrey mentioning something about her letting Chloe having a few days off, "Aubrey sure is being oddly generous with taking days off in rehearsals," Beca muttered to herself. Beca misses Chloe, like a lot. Chloe hasn't been texting her which is odd because Chloe loves to text her small updates of her life even when the brunette is like right next to her. After rehearsals, Beca sat down and went through their text history, and smiled at how stupid the texts were.

___

Chlo: Becs I had eggs for breakfast today and it reminded me of YOU.

Beca: um why?

Chlo: Because you're the most adorable egg in the entire world ;)

Beca: That doesn't even make sense Chlo.

Chlo: It does! You're tiny and adorable just like eggs!

Beca: I hate you.

___

Chlo: Becs you look hot today;) I love it when you sweat oxox

Beca: I am literally sitting next to you Chlo and ew?

Chlo: You know you love it when i talk dirty to you;)

Beca: Did you forget to take your meds today?

Chlo: What meds?

Beca: The meds specifically created for weird and horrifying redheads with no personal boundaries.

Chlo: I'm not horrifying!

Beca: You are, who barges into stranger's showers? Like dude, that's horrifying.

Chlo: aw you remembered this. You know it's been 287 days and 6 hours since our special moment in the showers;) How do you wanna celebrate our shower anniversary?

Beca: dude ew?

Chlo: focus on rehearsals Becs, Bree is glaring at us.

Beca: YOU STARTED IT!

___

Beca: Chlo, what is bekloii?

Chlo: no idea, why do you ask? And Becs you texted me!

Beca: Amy is in the room roaring something about it being real. and yes I texted you.

Chlo: You know I've heard Amy mentioned it before as well, but i really have no idea.

Beca: ITS BECHLOE BITCHES, AS IN BECA AND CHLOE, THANKS TO THE SEXIEST BELLA ON CAMPUS COMING UP WITH THE MOST AMAZING SHIP NAME EVER!

Chlo: Becs? Is that you? and wow;)

Beca: YES ITS ME AND YOU AND I SHOULD CREATE ACA BABIES TOGETHER. WE SHOULD HAVE VIOLENT SEX ALREADY.

Beca: oh my gosh that was not me, amy snatched my phone away and started texting these nonsense. and what the fuck? bechloe?