Chapter Seventeen

The auditorium was gathered with trebles and Bellas, they were here today to discuss the set list they're going to use for the upcoming musical event the school asked them to participate in.

Benji and Jesse, the captains of the trebles, are probably the most mature out of all the boys. While all the other boys were hollering and messing around, those two boys were brainstorming and writing down possible ideas on to their notebook.

The Bellas on the other hand, most of them were being their usual self. Amy was bragging to the boys about her boyfriends #1 to #10, Stacie was by Aubreys side, laughing at buzzfeed articles. Lily, she's here but nobody knows the exact spot, probably under one of those benches. CR and Jessica were practicing beatbox, and Chloe, she still hasn't gotten back to her usual bubbly self, but she's trying and she's getting there. She stood there politely and chatted to one of a new treble that just got in this year. As for Aubrey, she was scoffing at how immature the boys are and mentally cursing at the dean. How even did he assume that the two groups could get along just yet.

"Bree, stop worrying, it's gonna be okay," noticing her girlfriends annoyed expression, Stacie squeezed her shoulders and assured.

Aubrey sighed at the contact and replied, "I really hate myself for agreeing to this whole mess, but what else can I do"

Aubrey then gloomily walked to the middle of the auditorium and clapped her hands to grab everyone's attention, "Bellas gather up! We should start discussing the set list!"

Hearing their captains announcement all the Bellas jogged towards her and sat down on the chairs that were already placed in a circle.

"Um Aubrey," Benji hesitantly squeaked from behind, "we have some ideas so we're wondering if we could participate,"

"Yeah we came up with songs we could use for different styles and scenarios," Jesse added with a grin.

Aubrey rolled her eyes and said, "yeah yeah you can join,"

"Bree be nice!" Chloe pinched her best friend and scolded.

"Jesus Chloe, alright, boys you may join us." Aubrey rubbed her arms and murmured.

"Great, here, take a look at our songs suggestions!" Benji replied joyfully and handed the notebook to the blonde.

Aubrey accepted it reluctantly and started flipping through the pages, after a few minutes her expression shifted from uninterested to slightly impressed.

"I must say, this is amazing, if we added a few more adjustments to set list B and along with some nice choreography, the performance will no doubt be amazing." Aubrey stated.

She was impressed by the songs the boys chose, "but who can do the music arrangement, we don't really have anyone now...," she continued hesitantly.

"I have my ways don't worry!" Jesse replied, he was for sure going to ask Beca for help but he figured he shouldn't be mentioning the brunette's name just yet. He wanted to, but as a friend who keeps promises, he couldn't.

Suddenly he felt a vibrate in his pocket, he took out his phone and frowned at the caller ID

'Dr. Mitchell Calling'

Beca is getting discharged from the hospital today, her dad should be busy filling the papers and handling her stuff, wait, what if something happened to her?

"Umm I'm sorry I really need to take this call," Jesse said nervously.

Aubrey nodded and turned her head to the Bellas and the remaining trebles.
"So Chloe, you're gonna be in charge of the choreography ok?..."