Chapter Twenty

"Beca are you okay?" Chloe asked as she looked at her girlfriend with concern. The girl hasn't spoken a word since they got back to the brunettes dorm.

"I'm fine, it's just, a bit too much to process. A girl I spent so many years missing... It turns out she was just hurting as much as I was," Beca replied softly, the brunette repositioned herself on her own bed and layed on her back.

"Becs.." Chloes expression softened as she heard the hint of vulnerability in the brunettes tone.

"I mean, she had feelings for me? That's totally not I was expecting, dude it's just so messed up," Beca groaned and covered her face with her small hands.

"Do you want to talk to her about it?" Chloe asked, "I'm not going to, freak out like earlier."

A small smirk formed on the brunettes face as she propped her body up with her shoulders, "you're such a jealous girlfriend Beale."

"Shut up, I didn't mean to act like that," Chloe pouted innocently.

"You sure as hell acted like an overprotective girlfriend back there, which I totally appreciate by the way." Beca smirked and sat up on her bed.

"I hate you," Chloe mumbled and sat down on Beca's bed.

"Nah you love me," Beca wriggled her brows triumphantly, she shifted her body to Chloe's side and rested her head on the redheads shoulders.

"But I think I need to do it, for a closure," Beca replied softly. Chloe hummed in response and linked their hands together.

"Then go talk to her, sort it all out," Chloe replied with a soft tone, "I'll be here for you no matter what."

Beca smiled softly and nodded.

"I will."

Chloe smiled warmly and turned her head to face Beca's, she looked deep into the brunettes eyes, wanting to show just how much she loved her. The redhead cupped Beca's face softly and slowly leaned in.

Her lips melted as soon as their lips collided, their lips moved in sync as both woman were discovering this new but beautiful element that was just added to their lives not too long ago. Beca cautiously swiped her tongue along Chloe's lip asking for permission to which Chloe gladly allowed.

Their tongues battled for dominance, exploring, enjoying the comfort one simple kiss was bringing them. This wasn't about lust, nor was it about purely sexual attraction. The kiss was like a drug to the girls, and neither of them could stop it.

Feeling the kiss heating up, Chloe guided Beca back to her bed, having her lay on her back. Without disconnecting their lips, Chloe continued kissing her girlfriend, finally being the dominant one, she gently rested her body on Beca's.

Upon feeling the contact of their chests pressing together, she couldn't help but let out a small moan. Beca smirked through the kiss and placed her hands on Chloe's waist bringing their bodies closer to eachother.

Moving her hands down, Chloe gently massaged Beca's breast earning a small moan from the brunette. Beca's back arched towards Chloe, she brought her hands to the red locks wanting to keep the red head closer as possible.

"Fuck Beale, what did I do to deserve you," Beca panted as they rested their foreheads against eachother, both gasping for air.

Smiling at the words, Chloe gave Beca a small peck on her lips and flipped herself over so she was laying next to Beca on her back next to Beca. Their bodies were extremely close considering Beca's bed wasn't quite large itself.

"You stole my line Becs," Chloe let out a soft chuckle, "I wouldn't know what to do if you gave up on me since I was such a horrible best friend."

"You know I could never cut you out of my life even if I wanted to," Beca replied, "I tried, but it only lead to a crazy stalker redhead being at the hospital when I was discharged."