|THREE|

Luke drove me home after our date on the beach. I was trying to hide the smile etched on my face. The kiss left my head spinning. After all, it had been years since someone kissed me like that.

As we drove to my house, his song, Roller Coaster came on the radio. He pulled into the drive way and turned the radio down a bit. I looked at him before turning it back up.

"Can we drive around the block or something til it's over? I really like this song." I smiled. He pulled out of the drive way and drove around as I sang along. By the middle of it, he started to sing along as well and I completely froze. I stared at him in awe as he effortlessly sang. The song had ended and we were still nowhere near my house. I kept my eyes glued to him.

"What?" He chuckled.

"What do you mean what? You know exactly what you just did." I smiled.

"I sang along to my own song." He laughed. "And you did too."

"Yeah but it's been so long since I've heard you sing in person. It made my heart leap into my throat." I said.

"Well, I do have that affect on women.." He smirked. I rolled my eyes just as he pulled back into my drive way. I went to open the door when he ran around and opened it for me. He his out his hand and helped me out before walking me to the front door. I unlocked the door before turning around to say good night to Luke.

"Thanks for tonight. I had a great time." I smiled. He said something but I was staring deeply into his eyes. He closed the small distance between us and leaned in to kiss me. He chewed on my bottom lip and pushed me against the door as he deepened the kiss. After the long winded kiss, we pulled away panting and Luke rested his forehead against mine.

"I'd invite you in but, uh, Blake is in there and she's a little awkward." I chuckled.

"It's fine darlin'. I'll call you tomorrow okay?" He said before planting a peck on my lips and walking to his bronco. I got inside and shut the door behind me. I stood for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. Luke kissed me. Not once, but three times. THREE FREAKING TIMES.

I tried to sneak past Blake's bedroom but failed miserably. She swung the door open and shone a flashlight in my face, causing my to stumble backwards and land directly on my behind.

"Do you know what time it is?" She said, imitating a 16 year old girl's father.

"Uh, it's 11:00 pm." I said, getting up off the hardwood floor.

"It's past your curfew. You were supposed to be home before 11." She still had the flashlight shinning on my face.

"I've been home for almost 15 minutes. Now, will you quit with the whole strict father act?" I said, snatching the flashlight out of her hand.

"Okay, okay. Spill the beans. Tell me what happened!" She squealed. I groaned and led her to my room. We both plopped down on the bed and I began to retell all the details of the date. She smiled as I told her about the beach picnic.

"But wait there's more!" I laughed. "He kissed me." Blake's eyes widened and she shrieked. I actually thought my ears were going to bleed.

"HOLY SHIT! JACKIE! HE KISSED YOU!!!" She jumped up and down on the bed. "Wait how was it? Was it a good kiss or a nasty, sloppy kiss?"

"Well the first one was a forehead kiss after work, the second and third ones were really good kisses." I replied quietly. Blake lost it when I told her it was multiple kisses. I finally got her to leave me alone so I decided to shower before going to sleep. I connected my phone to my Bluetooth Bose speaker in the bathroom before hopping in the shower. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth when Roller Coaster came back on. I stared at my reflection and felt my cheeks flush pink.