SlimThick•1

Odell Beckham Jr.

He didn't have to say that about us Plus Size girls!! Wendy Williams said.

I was watching her show because my manger Tim wanted me to see how much commotion I have caused.

"Now,you see what I'm talking about Odell!" Tim said while turning off the T.V. in his office.

I rubbed my head with my hands and sigh loudly.

"I was just speaking the truth and how I really feel! Why Lie?" I said while getting frustrated.

"Because the public don't like rude ass niggas mane specially the women that support you!" He said while yelling a little bit.

"Fuck these folks mane!" I said while getting up and walking out his office.

I went to the elevators and waited for one to open. My phone started ringing and it was my girlfriend Camilla.

"Hey boo!"She said with excitement.

"Hey.." I said dryly.

There was a long pause until I finally just hung up the phone. I was already irritated and she just made it worst by getting in her feelings for shit.

I got to my car and went start home.

~~~

When I got home, Dreka was on the phone with someone and writing somethings down. She been living with me every since Camilla moved in,which been about 2 months.

She been acting funny every since I made my comment and all,but I don't care hell I don't have make love too her at the end of the day.

"Hey D." I said while dropping my keys on the stand by the door.

"It's Dreka! And Hi." She said with an attitude.

I sigh and I went to my room,where I found Camilla laying on the bed sleep. I took my shirt off and my shoes then got in bed and cuddles with her until I finally went to sleep.

Dreka Mason

I was on the phone with Odell's Manger Tim and he was worrying me about getting Odell straight like this was my job. I mean we don't like each other every since what he said about Plus Size Girls

"You know we ain't on good terms Tim!" I said while trying to get out of this situation.

"But you the only one that can change him because you can express how everybody is feeling about this situation" He said in a soft voice.

"Ite ok! I'll do it! But you owe me!" I said while hanging up and rolling my eyes.

What I got myself into? I thought to myself as I went to the kitchen and cooked some fish and spaghetti with wine as my drink.

I needed the whole bottle to deal with Odell and his bullshit! I mean everybody on his ass even the coaches and the players  on the team. He got to clear this stuff up and I got to help him out the kindness of my heart I guess.

I turned on "K. Michelle-Ain't You" and eat my food. I really was getting some relaxation time right now because I usually be working with Camilla at her dance company.

She trying to expand her company worldwide, so she planning to go on a world tour for a year and trying to find people to invest in her company. I just help with planning events and I may dance one in a while.

___________________________
✨Thoughts?
✨Vote?
✨Check out my other books!