SlimThick•20

Camilla Watson
As Colin and the bitch walked out the house, I quickly slapped fire from Odell's face.

"How could you tell her about I can't have Children! That shit was personal!" I said while crying a little bit.

He walked away from me and went up stairs. I followed him and for in front of him before he could go into our room.

"Move!" He said while looking at me.

"No! Not until you tell me why" I said while rolling me eyes.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"You wanna know why I told her!" He said while clapping his hands.

I nodded my head yes.

"Because it slipped out! It was before y'all got uncool or whatever!" He said as he went in the bathroom and shutting the door.

I sigh and grabbed my suitcase that Jeremy brought up. I started unpacking while tears ran down my eyes.

"When did you get back?" Odell said which caused me to look up.

"Yesterday night and I wanted to surprise you!" I said while still putting up my clothes.

"Oh ok! So we have a lot to talk about before we just be back like we use to be!" He said while coming laying on the bed.

I put my suit case in the closet and laid on the bed beside him.

"Did you fuck Dreka?" I asked while staring at him.

"No!" He said firmly.

Something was telling me that he was lying but with no proof I had to believe him.Then I couldn't just say I don't believe you because he would just bring up Arat!

"So you fucked Arat?"He asked while staring at me.

"Hell Nawl!"I said firmly.

He laughed at little bit and I did the same.We knew how to make each other smile through the bad times. I know we got to repair I'll relationship and we will!

"Why Dreka have to stay with us?" I said while looking at him curiously.

"She's pregnant for god sake and she has no where to go!"he explained while sitting up on the bed.

"What About Colin? He is the father right?" I said while trying to caught him in a lie.

"He has a one bed room and he is looking for a bigger house!" He said while sitting up too.

"Why you so worried about her? You need to be worried about us!" He said with angrily eyes.

"I am worried about us! That's why I want her gone! I see how y'all looked at each other down there!" I said while letting some of my thoughts slip out.

"Look like what! You know I don't like plus Size girls!" He said while giving me a crazy look.

"Ok Odell! I'm sorry!" I said while trying to kiss his cheek but he pushed me away.

"I'm going to practice! I'll be back before 7." He said while grabbing his gym bag and walking out the room.

"ODELL!" I yelled down the stairs as he left out the house.

I let out a loud groan and went back to my room.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls