SlimThick•24

Odell Beckham Jr.
"Yes" Dreka said while hugging Colin and giving him a kiss.

My blood was boil so bad that I started shaking a little. Everybody started congratulating here while Colin came over to me.

"Now,that how you do it young blood" he said while patting my back.

I was finna get up and fuck this nigga up but Camilla caught me just in time.

"Come help Dreka put the bags up in the baby nursery." She said while guiding me to the bags.

I let Dreka go first while I follow behind her. I sat the bag down and grabbed her while kissing her.She pushed me away and gave me a disgusting look.

"What the hell?" She said while yelling a little bit.

I smiled because she was so cute when she yell.

"You really Finn marry this nigga?" I said while shaking my head.

"Yess and that nigga been helping me and taking care of since I known him.Its not ashamed of my shape or size like you! Yea Camilla told me what you said."she said while looking away a little bit.

"What you talking about?" I said while coming close to her.

"she told me that you said you don't even like plus size girls but that funny because you in love with one!" She while walking out leaving me speechless.

I looked around the room and sigh. This couldn't been my life if I would have played my cards right.

I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch beside Camilla.She grabbed my hand really tight and I knew what that mean.Every Time she about to cry and ready to leave she do that. We both got up our goodbyes and got the same side hug that I got before from Dreka and we just left.

We both got in my car and I looked at her while she just started crying.

"What's Wrong?" I asked as I crank up the car.

She just continue to cry as I drove home.

I stopped at McDonald's to get her favorite. A Mc Chicken with a Cookie Tote. I got my order and got back in the car . Camilla was Knocked out so I just put the door on the back seat and headed home.

We got home and Camilla had waken up and ate her food.

"Odell?" She said while coming closer to me on the couch.

"Yea" I said while looking at her.

"You know why I was cry earlier?" She said while sitting in my lap.

"No! But I sure would like to know!" I said while kissing her cheeks.

"Seeing Dreka and Colin made me wanna try again to have a baby! I mean I am ovulating and the doctor said its still a chance that I can get better." She said while looking into eyes and giving me a puppy dog look.

"Ok we can try!" I said while laughing a little bit.

She did her happy dance and sat back on my lap.

"Let's go make this baby!" I said while picking her up and carrying her upstairs.

If I do get Camilla pregnant a least I know it's mines for sure.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls