SlimThick•14

Odell Beckham Jr.
I woke up next to Dreka sleeping like a baby. Last night was one of the best nights I have had in a long time.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and went downstairs and cook some pancakes and eggs. I put Dreka's food on a tray and took it to the room while sitting it on the bed.

I took me a shower and got ready for the first game off the season against the Seahawks.

I got in my car and drove off to the stadium.On my way there,I got a call from Camilla.

"What!"I said while still driving.

"I'm sorry!" She said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry isn't going to fix that you cheated on me with one of your dancers!" I said while yelling.

"Look like you cheating too with Dreka and by the way tell that bitch she fired!!she said while yelling.

"I'm not cheating on you but I may!!! Btw Dreka ain't going no where she been here for me more than you have ever been!!"

The phone went quiet for a minute.

"Good luck at your game Odell." She said sadly.

I hung up the phone as I parked my car into my parking space. I clicked on Dreka name and started texting her.

My Queen❤️👅👨‍👩‍👧: I left you 2 free passes to the game,so you can just walk in and I got you a jersey with my number and name on it. Game starts at 3.

I got out and headed to the weight room to prepare for the game with all the other players.

I started bench press 150 then I kicked in up to 175. I was really was getting into the zone for this game.

"Beckham..... Kaepernick ...let me see you outside." Coach Jones said.

I put my weights down and got up to go outside.

"Now today is a big day for us! Yall 2 need to get along today for the sake of this time!" Coach said while yelling.

I looked at Colin and Colin looked at me. He smiled then I smiled and we shook hands.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Coach said while hitting us on the back.

"Aye? Do you and Dreka really got some going on cause I'll back off her!" Colin asked while walking back over into the weight room.

"Nawl! I'll just said that too make you mad!" I said while lying.

I can't tell nobody what me and Dreka got going on. I'll be right back where I was in my career. We just got to be Lowkey until I figure out something.

I started back working out until it was time to get dressed for the game.

All us was in a circle holding each other hand with Coach Jones in the middle praying.

All I was think about was winning tonight on this Field.
___________________________
Vote😈
Comment😈
Follow me😈