SlimThick•4

Odell Beckham Jr
Everything is going good so far! Mane! Dreka know she can cook some good food.The ribs was baked with a lot of  BBQ sauce and the Macaroni was so cheesy like my mom use to make it.

"Mane this was shit was Dre!" I said while sitting my plate in the sink.

"I know! My mom thought me how to cook when I was little!" She said while smiling and look down.

"I would like to meet her. She can come work for me too!" He said while laughing.

" I don't think so.She died when I was 13." She said while washing dishes.

I went over there to the other sink  and help her dry the dishes off.

"I'm sorry for--" I said but got cut off by  her.

"It's ok!" She said as we continue to straight up.

The football game was almost over and Dreka was sleep on the couch. I put some cover over her and went upstairs to my room. I pulled my clothes off and went to sleep in my bed.

Next morning

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something cold around my face and neck. I hopped up and looked around to see Dreka with an ice buck.

"What the Hell Dre!" I yell while looking at crazy.

"Get up! I called you 4 times!" She said with attitude.

"Get up for what!" I said while pulled the cover back over me and laying down.

She poured more ice on me and I jumped up and got in her face.

"Hit me! I dare you!" She said while looking me in my eyes.

I bagged up and went in my bathroom and she let me out my room.

I got in the shower and just thought about what Dreka said.

I wasn't going to hit her! I was just about to grab the ice bucket.

I got out my thoughts and put on me some black nike joggers with a white tank top and some running shoes.

I went downstairs and I could smell something from the kitchen.

"Dam Dreka! You say cooking!" I said while walking in the kitchen.

"We got to eat and we going for I jog after." She said while still cooking bacon and waffles with some grapes and strawberries on top.

"This look good and better then the stuff Camilla be having me eating." I said while eating the hell out the waffles.

"Stop saying that! She try!" She said
playfully.

We got through eating and went for our morning jog/ walk,because Dreka had to take some breaks.Dreka a cool person,but I was kinda embarrassed to walk or run with her.

"So you not mad with me?" I said while walking beside her.

"Nawl! I mean if you hit me,I'm going to fuck you up!" She said while looking at me.

I smirked at little bit and shook my head.

We ran/walked 1 mile and came back to the house. I went to the refrigerator and got to bottles of water.

"Thank you!" She smiled and went upstairs.

I sat on the couch and got my phone out to see 3 missed calls from Camilla.
___________________________
Goals:20 comments and 10 votes

Vote✅
Comments✅
Follow✅
Check out my other books✅