SlimThick•12

Odell Beckham Jr.
"Hey bae!" I said while going into my bedroom.

"Hey boo,What you doing?" Camilla said through the phone.

"Nothing just got out the shower! What about you!"I said while sitting on the bed.

"Nothing much just talking a break from dancing and decided to check on thing! So where's Dreka and how is she feel?"she asked.

"She's good and she cooking down stairs" I said while getting up walking down stairs.

"Aww that's good!' See you when I get back!"she said very quickly.

"When you get back!! What about my first football came?" I said a little bit upset.

"I'm sorry I can't make it babe!" She said with a sad voice.

"Ok see you when I see you!" I said while hanging up.

I went in the kitchen and I grabbed Dreka from behind. She jumped a little bit and then turned around facing me.

"You know you changed me right?" I said while rocking back and forward with her still in my grip.

"How?" She asked while looking confused.

"Because you alway there for me and you made me see that it's not what body type you is, it's about what's in the inside." I said while smiling.

"You know we wrong for what we are doing right!" She said.

"Yes,but I don't want to stop this!" I said while kissing her cheek.

I let her go and continued to cook shrimp Alfredo.

"What happen to your lip?" She asked while still cooking.

"They same person you texting!" I said while showing her the message on her phone.

"What happened?! And you got Camilla so we even!"She said while rolling her eyes and snatching her phone out my hand.

"We got to fighting and I beat his ass!" I said with an attitude.

"Why? Y'all need to stop that!" She said while giving me my plate.

"because he likes,he called me a fuck boy,and he bumped me." I said while eating.

"You kinda is a fuck boy!" She said while laughing.

"And you a hoe!" I said while laughing but she wasn't.

She walked out the kitchen and upstairs. I sigh and chase after her.

She been so sensitive lately.

"Open up Dre!" I said while banging on the door.

"What!"she said while opening the door.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" I said while getting on my knees and giving her the puppy dog face.

"Ok but say that shit again and it's your balls!" She said while walking pass me and back downstairs.

I followed and went back to my food. She got her food and sat on the side of me.

"When you done,get get sleep because you have an interview with Wendy again" she said while eating.

"Ughh why that man!" I said in disgust.

"Because you have to apologize where you said it at ! It's the rules!" She said while eating.

"What rules?" I asked.

"The rules of fame and forgiveness" she said.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls!