SlimThick•8

Odell Beckham Jr.
"Dreeeee come on! Now! I'm ready to see!" I said while sitting in the dressing room waiting for Dreka to come out with the dress I picked out for her.

She finally said yes to be my date to the football kick off party after I had to beg her 25,000 times.She so scared and cautions about everything and what the public would say.

"What you think?" Dreka said while coming out and looking in the mirror.

I was in utterly in shock because the dress looked so sexy on her.

(This is the dress and this is how Dreka body looks!)

"See! I knew it didn't look right!" She said while walking back into the dressing room before I grabbed her arm.

"hey! You're beautiful! Get it!" I said while smiling.

She kissed my cheek and smiled. I let go of her arm and let get back changed.

We got home and Dreka decide to cook. We are going to do a friendly Netflix and chill until the party at 9p.m.

"Here you go and what movie are we watching?" She asked while bring me some fried shrimp.

"We are watching Brotherly Love!" I said while starting the movie.

"That's my movie!"She said while moving closer to me.

I put one arm around her and the other one to eat my food.

The movie was getting good and Dreka was really into it.

"Oowee poor June!" Dreka said while watching the part where the boys took June into the his room.

I just smirk because she looks so pretty when she is focus.

"My back hurts" she said while moving a little.

"Come here!" I said while turning side ways and letting her lean her body on me while my arm still around her.

"Thanks Delly!" She said while smiling and looking into the t.v.

I smirked and continue to watch the movie.

It got to the end and Dreka started tearing up.

"You little punk!" I said while making fun of her.

She hit me in the face with a pillow and got up to go upstairs because it was almost 8:30.

~~~

We got to the party and all the football teams in the league was here.

(Odell had on this whole outfit)

Everybody was talking and getting alone.Dreka was meeting new people and just talking to some of the other players wives.

"So you and Dreka I see!" Colin said.

"Mane Nawl! I needed at date and I didn't want to leave her lonely." I lied.

"Ite mane!" He said while laughing.

Truth is, I got feeling for Dreka and I don't know how to control them. I can't tell her that I feel this way because of Camilla and it would be a being mess.

I looked over and saw a lot of boy surround around somebody. Colin and I started walking towards them. I pushed pass the boys and saw all them was trying to talk to Dreka at once.She saw me and grabbed my hand. I pulled her out and grabbed her tight around her body.

I stared into her eyes and we stayed like this until I heard the voice of..

___________________________
Vote✨
Comment✨
Check out my other books✨