SlimThick•10

Odell Beckham Jr.
I dropped Camilla back off at the airport and since she only came to support me at the kick off party. It was 2 A.M. and I was just getting home. I went in and everything was quiet.

I went upstairs and looked in Dreka's room. Surprisedly, she was still up watching some show.

"Hey!" I said while trying to get her attention.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What I do?" I said while taking my jacket off and sitting on the bed.

"Your a Fuck boy!" She said while looking at with tears in her eyes.

"What! You taking about Camilla popping up? I had nothing to do with! " I said while looking at her.

"Well, I looked stupid tonight because I -- nvm" She said while shaking her head and drying her tears.

"You what Dre? Tell me something!" He said while getting mad.

"Because I like you! My feelings got to deep and---" she tried to say but I cut her off by kissing her.

I climbed on top and got between her legs. I kissed on her neck while taking off her tank top revealing her plumb light skinned Breast. She unbutton my shirt and took it up off. I pulled away and took a deep breath.

"You sure?" I asked her before I unbuckle my pants.

She nodded her head Yes and I processes to take my pants and boxers off. She took her off and I kissed her left inner thigh then the right one. She moved with ever kiss and she was begging me to French kiss that pussy. You guess right! I started eating her like she was the last meal I was about to get.

Her pussy tasted like Pineapples and Mangos. It was fat and bald like I like it. As I looked inside the pussy it was all pink and her hole was so tight that I only could put one finger in her.

After 20 minutes of eating that pussy, I decided to tease her with my 9 inch Dick. She moans and calls me Daddy like I like it. She opened her eyes and look down and show my dick.

She put her hand against my stomach as I about to go in her.

"What's Wrong?" I said while I look at her with confusing.

"First , this!" She said while looking in her night stand and getting a Trojan out.

She opened it and put it on for me.Then she looked back up at me with worried eyes.

"What wrong Dre?" I said while getting from on top her on to the side of her.

"I'm a virgin" She said while looking down.

I sigh and picked her head up with my hand. I took the condom off and put it in the garbage beside her bed.I kissed her and held her by her waist while we both watch t.v.

___________________________
✅Vote
✅Comment
✅Check out My other books