SlimThick•17

Dreka Mason
Odell has been acting shitty since I went on a date with Colin. He said I was out to late and he didn't want me seeing any more.

Like I told him before,when he get rid of Camilla I'll get rid of Colin. On that note,Colin has took me on 3 more dates since our first one. He has really grown on me.

He is very sweet and charming,but as much as I try to fight it! I have feeling for Odell.

Of course,I have tried to force myself not to fall for him,but it don't work! I love him,but I'm also started to love Colin.

What should I do?

I wrote in my journal and closed it! I grabbed my phone and texted Colin.

Boothang💦😈:Wyd?

I sent as I put my phone in my backpack and walked downstairs.

Odell was on the couch playing Madden. He looked at me and I looked at him then turned my head to go to the kitchen.

He got up and followed behind me. He grabbed my phone and I spanned around.

"Oh! So this nigga missing you now huh!" Odell said while showing me the message.

I smiled a little.

"I guess he is! Problem?" I said while turning around and getting a pot.

"Yes!! Dreka don't fucking play with me! I told you stop fucking with him and you just refuse not to!" He said while grabbing my arm and spinning me around to face him.

"I told you!! Camilla go! Colin Go! Other than that I'm not going to stop seeing him! Matter of fact, I'm seeing him tonight!" I said while taking my phone from him and walking away to the living room.

He followed behind me again and pinned me down to the couch while getting on top of me.

"You not going not where!" He said while kissing my neck Every time he said a word.

I moan in pleasure and I struggle to get it of his grip,but he was to strong. He knew how to make me giving into him. He knew all my weaknesses and my hotspots.

"I hate you Odell!" I said while still moaning his name as he kiss all the down to my stomach since I had on a sports bra and tights.

"I love you too girl!" He said while taking off my tights and pulling down his pants.

He stuck all his dick in me which caused me to let out some tears.

He kissed my lips repeatedly while stroking deep in me. All u could was moan and try to run,but it didn't work!

Odell got up,put my knees to my chest and stood over me while still stroking me hard and rough.

I was stuck literally!

"What's my name!" He said while stroking me as fast as he could go.

"DADDY!!" I yelled as I was holding my pussy while I was cumming all on his dick.

"Dam Baby!!" He said as he came in me Right after.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls