SlimThick•19

Dreka Mason
I did my business on the stick and waited for it to dry on the sink. I grabbed my phone and looked at my screen.

I saw the text on the on my phone and quickly came out the bathroom. I went in my room and saw Colin laying on my bed on his phone.

I took it from and got on my bed beside him.

"How you feeling?" He said while rubbing my cheek.

"I'm feeling ok!" I said while laying his phone on the dresser.

We jus laid down there and started talking about family and our pass live.

I found out his parents died when he was younger and he had a brother like me.

We talked about an hour until we heard loud yelling coming from downstairs. Colin and I got up and looked over the balcony at Camilla and Odell going at it.

"Who pregnancy test Odell? Camilla said while getting in his face.

"I don't know Camilla dam!" He said while pushing here back.

"So,you got a bitch Pregnant!Where she at?" She said while Searching around in the kitchen and basement.

I told Colin to say here while I go handle the situation. I went downstairs and found Odell and Camilla.

"And why the fuck she here?" She said while giving me a disgusting look.

"Cause I live here Bitch !The Fuck ?" I said while mean mugging her.

She looked at Odell and then at me.

"Hello Bitch! Cat got your tongue !" I said while still staring at her.

"Ite that's enough Dre!" Odell said while looking at me.

"Yes listen to my husband before he kick you out!" She said while still looking at me.

"Says the old lady who got my pee in her hands!!"I said while causing her to drop the pregnancy test.

I picked it up and looked at what the test.

Positive.

I smiled a little bit and looked at Odell.

"So you the one pregnant by Odell?" She said while looking at Odell.

He started sweating really hard and stuttering.

"So you pregnant by him!" Colin said while coming up behind me.

I turned around and looked in his hurt eyes.

"No! I'm pregnant by you!" I said while smiling at Colin.

"Yall had sex?" Odell said in a shocked tone.

"Yes! Last week! I guess the condom broke!" Colin said while smiling back at me.

"Ok bitch! You got yo attention! Get out my Fucking House!!" Camilla said while coming closer too me.

"Bitch you just mad cause you can't have kids bitch!" I said while coming closer to her.

Odell put his hand right in the middle of us which cause us to separate.

"Camilla! She not going no where! You don't call shots I do!" Odell said while pointing his finger in her face.

"You better work Bestfriend!" I said as I was trying boosting Odell head up.

"and you ! Don't say no shit like that no more!" Odell said while looking at me.

I held my hands up in surrender while backing up at little.

"Let's go talk about this in private bae!" Colin said while grabbing his keys.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls