Chapter 2 : a year already?

~Katie's POV~

It's been a year already I can't believe it. We're all best friends now and Niall is already crushing on me , silly leperchaun. He's now  my little leperchaun and I love him like my older brother. I left to go see them again this morning I picked up my couzin Bridgette and my friend Morgan this time. Yesterday was a shopping day I got presents for the boys.

I'm now in Liam's driveway again but this time with friends. I walked up and knocked on the door someone shouted

"it's open"

I came in and said "guess who" they all yelled.

"Katie"

"Yep I brought presents" '

"yay presents.

"louis , liam , niall , zayn , and harry. harry and niall get 2 presents"

Louis yelled ''I GOT CARROTTS"

Harry yelled "I GOT A CAT"

Liam yelled "I GOT A TURTLE"

Zayn yelled "I GOT A MIRROR"

and Niall yelled "I GOT A STUFFED GIRAFFE!!!!!!!!!''

Then Niall and Harry said "what's our second present ?"

I said "I got you guys girlfriends"

"yes!"

"who are they?" Harry asked.

"Harry meet Morgan, Niall meet Bridgette"

"Pretty girls" they said.
Harry said "gotta go we're going to the movies"

"I hope  their actually going to the movies" Bridgette laughed.

"Oh we are going to the movies" Morgan says.

giggling spreads the room.

"ok well see you"

"later we're going ice scating bye" Niall says.

When Niall and Bridgette got home we went to sleep because 

Harry and Morgan we're staying at Harry's place. 

Then I went to sleep .................

I woke up to Niall screaming in my face "GET UP GET UP" over and over again. I said what do you want lepercaun ."breakfast" he said quieter I said" why do I have to. "cause your the only one up" ok let me get dressed." and he skipped out saying 

"yay yay yay yay yay" I just rolled my eyes I put on a navy blue tanktop and black sweatpants then I through my hair up into a messy bun and walked down the stairs. when I got downstairs everyone was at the table I groaned and said "I thought breakfast was just for you Niall" "it was but then  they woke up." I said "ugh "then I made eggs and ran upstairs to get my phone cause it was ringing again I answered and it was a twenty minute interview I took it but it wasn't much.

- Authors Note hey guys I hope you liked the first two chapters. so please comment and vote.