Chapter 8 : Brother and Sister Day

~Niall's POV~

Now that me and Katie are brother and sister I dicided to have a brother and sister day so we could hang out. I've got to say I love her like she is my sister.

I'll tell her about it later when I got up she was on the phone with her four year old brother Tommy he's so cute I never met him but she gave me lots of pictures. I heard her upstairs tell her brother to tell Anna her two month old sister that she loves her. Katie never met her sister but she had pictures on her phone. When I heard her say bye I yelled up the stairs "Breakfast Is Ready!" she yelled "I'm Coming"

and then I sat the pancakes and bacon on the table and she came running down the stairs when I put the bacon down and yelled very loud "I CALL THE BACON!!!!!"

She had an obsession over bacon I know it's good but it's no nando's. Then I said "I have a surprise"

she said "what is it" with a mouthfull of bacon

"we're having a brother sister day"

"yay"

"I decided we would go to the mall see a movie, go to some stores get lunch play mini golf go to a waterpark and then have dinner and come back here so"

She went upstairs because she needed to pack.

She did so and then we were off. first we ended up seeing the smurfs 2 and grown ups 2 they were both awesome movies then we went to eachothers favorite store after that we had auntie anne's pretzals for lunch then we went mini golfing then we were at the waterpark for 3 hours we were both scared to go on the cliff dive that was 300 ft. in the air so we got on all the other ones in the lazy river we were seperated so I had to keep myself from going any where until I found her.

When I did we got out and went to the wave pool she went under when there was a big wave so I had to get her then she said let's go so we left and then went to dinner and after that we went back to his place and went to sleep.

Authors note- this is my first book so tell me what u think

vote and coment!!!