Chapter 16: My Ex Boyfriend Visiting

April 12, 2013

Song of the chapter-Heart Attack by One Direction

~Katie's POV~

Dear Diary

My ex-boyfriend Austin is dropping by I can't wait to see him we broke up over 2 years ago but I still love him like family. We are still great friends I text him every now and then. He decided to come see me because I havn't seen him in person in like a year an a half. We skyped sometimes but not too much. I just hope Liam doesn't get jealous of him. 

Until next time Katie

I walked downstairs and said ''I have an old friend coming to see me today''.

They said ''ok''. I laughed. Then I heard a slight knock  on the door. I went to answer it and when I did I yelled ''Austin''! He yelled ''Katie I missed you''. I said ''I missed you too''. I looked up at him and said ''I've missed you so much''. He looked down, kissed me on the forehead and whispered ''I missed you too ''. Niall said '' Oh my god your Austin Mahone I love your music.''

Austin said '' Thanks I'm a huge fan.''

After our big scene we all sat down and had breakfast. 

I made waffles, bacon, fried potatoes, and poured orange juice for everyone. I said to Austin "how has your popularaty been so far"

He said '' good I love having fans they support me up to the last second, you''. I said '' I'm not famous at least not yet I'm just dating a popstar''. He said ''You're dating ''

'' Yea'' I said, '' I'm dating Liam ''. ''I forgot to tell you during our texts and skype's''. ''It's alright" he said "I know you ment to tell me''.

After watching 2 movies I decided to go grocery shopping with Austin, Niall, and Avery. The only reason I'm going to bring Avery is because that's the only way Niall would go. I ran upstairs threw on my black sweatpants that say love in pink on the leg and my pink baggy tee that says love in black on the front. I slipped on my pink and black zebra print flip flops, curled my hair and pulled it into a high ponytail. I ran downstairs and yelled "let's go let's go

L-E-T-S-G-O"

Niall said '' You are such a cheerleader and rolls his eyes. I said ''I know but there is no squad in london''. He said  "Yea there is doofhead.''

I said '' What did you say.''

"Nothing'' he said.

I said '' That's what I thought and there is Awesome I'm gonna join the squad. Oh yea Oh yea Oh yea.''

~Austin's POV~

I just laughed at Katie she was adorable in every way. I loved her.

When we got to the market I decided to head to the sweets. 

I walked fast to the candy isle and picked up everything I wanted which was a lot. So I decided to pay for myself.

1 hour later

When we got back to the house I asked where my room was and Niall said ''Up the stairs take a left and keep walking till you reach the very end by Katie and Britney's room.'' I said '' Thanks.'' I ran upstairs and got comfy in my room. I put my clothes in the tall dresser, my books in the bottom drawer of the nightstand, and my pens in the top drawer.

3 hours later

It's now 8 o'clock so I decided to get ready for bed. I grabbed my pj pants, a black tee, I threw them on and smiled at myself in the mirrior. I sat on my bed and grabbed my journel.

I wrote

Today I got to see Katie again. I met the boys of one direction and Katie's little brother and sister. When I got here today I was excited to see Katie but it gave me a heart attack when she said she was dating. Well gotta go bye.

And after that I went to sleep..........

( Hey guys it's me I hope you like the book so far. I've put a lot of work in this. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! XOXO