Chapter 7 : Talent Show wake up

~Katie's POV~

Dear Diary

The talent show is next week and no progress with niall.The doctor said that Bridgette broke her leg. So I am alone now.

I'm hoping Niall will wake up before the talent show too. I really miss him. I hope I don't have to get up there and sing best song ever without him. Well gotta go get dressed I'm checking on Niall again.

Until next time katie

I put my notebook on my desk and got off my bed. I threw on mypink zebra print soffe's and a black tanktop. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and curled it. I did a light shade of eye shadow. I grabbed my pink flipflops and I was off. I grabbed my keys and walked to my silver convertable instead of my white ford. I stepped inside and started the engine and then backed out of the driveway. Liam was asleep so I didn't wake him.

When I pulled into the hospital a chill went through me. Then I walked inside and this time the lady asked for my name I said" Katie Anderson here to see Niall Horan" she said "thank you" and then told me which room but I already knew I couldn't forget. I walked to the elevater and pushed floor 6 and I was on my way up. When I got there I walked down the hall till I found room 606.

I walked inside to find him still in a coma. I still almost cry when I come here which is like every day. Instead of the chair I sat on the bed with him. I don't care what the nurses say I'll only listen if it hurts him. I said

"hey Niall I missed you. let's get to the point niall I can't do the talent show without you I need you there with me I would not be doing this without you please Ni wake up"

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I pulled the chair up next to the bed crying until I fell asleep.............

I woke up in my bed. How did I get here? I asked liam he told me he walked to the hospital then drove me home cause it was late.

I stayed at the hospital cause I miss him I told liam. then I ran upstairs and went to sleep again I stayed in my room till the day of the talent show. when I got up I threw on the outfit that niall gave me to wear for the talent show. I walked downstairs, grabbed a doughnut, my keys and slipped my slides on and I was off to the auditorium everyone was there except Niall.

Bridgette said he wasn't awake this morning so he probaly wouldn't be here niall and i were supposed to be 4th to last so I sat there for an hour until they called our names I had to explain that niall wasn't going to be here.

After about an hour it was my turn.

She handed me a microphone and started the music but right when I was about to sing the door swung open and Niall ran through and I was as happy as ever and I wished Bridgette was here to see him. I jumped off the stage and ran up the isle until we met in the middle I have him a big hug and said "how did you get here"

"A little magic" He giggled.

"oh my god I can't believe your here Niall"

he said "did you really mean everything you said at the hospital"

"yea I meant it"

"well then you can be my sister. my little sis that I never had, yay now let's do that song let's do it"

and after that I was niall's sister yay we won the compotition and I spent the night out at my big bro's house.