Chapter 17 :Craziness

May 16, 2013

~Katie's POV~

Dear Diary

Austin left a week ago. He was starting a tour so I gotta go

Until next time Katie

I layed there until I fell asleep

***

I woke up to a lot of noise coming from next door. I picked my pillow up and covered my ears with it.

After about 5 minutes I gave up on trying to block out the noise. I stood up and walked out the door not even caring that I was in my pajama's. I pounded on Avery and Niall's room but no one answered, so I swung the door open to see Avery kissing Niall with the loudest music ever playing in the backround. I quickly shut the door not wanting to see that. I quickly ran downstairs to go into the kitchen and make breakfast.

I got the bacon out of the freezer and the waffle mix from the pantry. I took the waffle maker out and poured the mix in. I put the bacon in the skillet.

***

I took the bacon off the skillet and put 3 pieces on each plate. Then I put 1 waffle on each plate. Then I yelled " BREAKFAST" and waited for everyone. Niall came storming down with Avery by his side. Don't call me selfish but I think he never has time for me. He's always with Avery. And when I try to have a conversation he always finds a way to put Avery in it.

He sat down beside me and smiled. I faked one back.

Once I finished I stood up and ran to my room tears streaming down my face. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care. I ran in my room closed the door and locked it. I sat on my bed a and cried. Anna got out of her bed and sat on my lap. I ran my hands threw her long blonde hair.

When I literally saw the wall push into my room. Then Niall walked in threw a door. I quickly stood up and tried to open the door but it didn't open. I crouched down and put my hands up i defense but he grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

" What's wrong " he said. " You never have time for me " I cried trying to get free. " What do you mean " he asked. " Your always with and talking about Avery " I said. " Not ugh " he said acting like a kid. " Yea you have " I said. " Well then I'm sorry I really like this girl " he said. " It's fine I get it you have a girlfriend " I said. " No you wouldn't have ran from breakfast if it was fine " he stated. " I'm good " I said.

( This POV will be short cause I really wanna get back to Katie's)

~Niall's POV~

She said she was good but I didn't believe her. All I wanted to do was hug her but I couldn't she would hit me or somthing.

~Katie's POV~

I slipped threw Niall's grip and ran out of my room. I ran as fast as I could and locked myself in the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub and laughed. I knew Niall would be coming soon so I just waited.

There was a banging sound on the door I stood up and opened it. Surprizingly it was Anna and Tommy. I bent down and picked them up. " It's my little munchkins " I said. I walked out of the room and we all sat on the couch.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV . Seconds later Britney came down she sat beside Tommy and and put him on her lap. He giggled and so did she. Anna hopped on my lap and she giggld too. Britney scooted over to me. Then Louis came down and sat beside her.

I laughed and got up to get a snack. Liam was at the mall so I had nothing better to do. I heard a buzz from my phone I took it out and it was Liam. " Hey don't take this the wrong way but I'm breaking up with you " My heart dropped and all I could do was cry. Once I started crying I could hear Louis and Britney getting up. They ran over " What happened " Britney said.

I handed her my phone and just cried. " Oh my god " she said. I sat on the counter and cried harder and harder.

Niall walked down the stairs " I'm sorry-y " he said looking at me. " What happened now " he said running over. Britney handed him the phone " Oh god " he said. I started crying again. Then I got another text " Give me the phone " I said. It said when u and Niall finished fighting I packed your stuff. I cried even harder. I played my phone on the counter and ran upstairs. Everything in my room was packed. " If she's moving I'm moving " Britney said.

" Me too " Niall said. " Me too " Tommy and Anna said. " Me three " Louis said.

I smiled to myself and grabbed my suitcases and Anna And Tommy's. I walked downstairs " "C'mon Anna and Tommy " they came" Bye " I said.

" Where are you going " They all said. " To Bridgette's " I said. I grabbed my keys, jacket and purse. I opened the door and walked out. I unlocked my car and got in.  Then Anna and Tommy got in the backseat. I started the engine and left. I'm gonna miss this place I thought.

Hey guys I just realized that this book should now be in 2014 but I don't feel like making it future so just pretend. Thanks Comment and Vote I'm not updating till we get 350 read or 50 votes thank ya, we're close so Thanks byez... - Hannah xoxo