Chapter 15: Dating or Not

~Niall's POV~

I finally broke up with Bridgette I'm glad it's overwith but I hope she doesn't hate me. I decided to ask Avery out but I'll do it tommorow. I'm just not ready yet. I watched 3 movies and then went to bed..................

In the morning I walked out of my room and looked off the railing no one was up so I ran into Katie and Britney's bedroom. Then I realized Britney, Anna, and Tommy were in there so I tiptoed to Katie's bed. When I got there I hit her a few times and told her to get up and make breakfast. Her exact answer was "ugh why do I have to.'' I said ''because your the only one awake.'' She said '' Really''. I whispered harshly '' yes.'' '' Fine.'' She stammered. I was satisfied with myself I ran into my room threw on my grey sweatpants and my free hugs shirt. And then I ran down the stairs.

~Katie's POV~

I was mad at Niall for waking me up early but I'll except it because he's like my brother. I walked over to my dresser pulled out my blue and pink areopostal sweatpants and a pink t-shirt. I threw them on and walked into the bathroom. I did my makeup and curled my hair. After I was done I came out into the room Anna was awake so I carried her downstairs. Just like Niall said he was the only one up so I handed Anna to him and started cooking breakfast.

I cooked two pounds of bacon, waffles, french toast, and pancakes. I made a lot because I opened everyones door so they would smell it. Well almost everyones Niall wanted to do something special for Avery.

When the first small pancake was done I flipped it on Anna's plate, got a cookie cutter and shaped it into a gingerbread man. All she did was say " I'm the gingerbread man you'll never catch me''. I laughed at her she was always a cutie pie.

Everyone except Avery woke up when they smelled bacon. Niall shot up the stairs with a rose in his hand. When he got to the top he knocked on her door. Me and Anna started crawling up the steps to spy on him when we got to the top we saw Niall go in so we went to the doorframe and watched him.

She looked very tired but when Niall asked her eyes shot open. She yelled '' YES '' You could tell Niall was releaved. But as soon as he said yes he turned around I grabbed Anna and shot into the room nextdoor. It was Niall's room I laughed at all the pictures we took from when I first met him.

They were everywhere. It was funny. But then I saw something that caught my eye very quickly. It was the letter I wrote Niall the first day I met him. I was so surprized he still had it. I walked over to it. It had a sticky note on it. The note said get this framed. I said '' Awe ''. But I left my thoughts from hearing the doornob turn it was Niall I grabbed Anna and we hid in the closet but it was too late he said '' What are you doing in here. '' I was so scared I passed out.