Chapter 9 : Meeting Britney

~Katie's POV~

Dear Diary

I had to tell the boys I was going home for a day or so to go get my best friend Britney. She's been wanting to meet them. I told her I would be there Tomorrow at the baltimore airport. Well gotta go tell the boys.

Until next time katie

I threw on my soffe's and a white tee-shirt. Then I started to walk down the stairs and everyone was in a good mood singing like the smurfs I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

I said "I have news" and everyone stopped what they were doing and ran to me I guess they decided niall would ask what the news was because he did and no one else tried to.

So I said I was going to america to get my best friend and bring her here.

Nobody was excited except Louis he yelled "which one of us does she like!!"

I yelled "you!!"

he smiled and threw his arms up on the air "yea!"

I thought it was funny how excited he was. Then Niall said I should go with you since Liam is out of town. I said that was okay since Liam was out of town but there was no dout in my mind he was either gonna flirt with me or Brit since Bridgette was still in the hospital her leg was really bad. Niall was excited to meet her and so was Loui so we went to sleep to pass the time..............

I woke up super excited so I threw on my white skirt, a cute tanktop, my silver heels, and curled my hair. She bought me the outfit. I can't wait to see Britney I'm so excited I used her full name. I havn't seen her in over a year. I missed her so much. I ran down the stairs and yelled "Niall let's go!!"

"I'll be down in a minute" he called.

He was right in exactly a minute he came down and said I'm ready in his american accent. His american accent was really cute. I would be flattered but he has a girlfriend and she was my cousin.

I wouldn't do that to her. But I loved Niall. So then I left space and said let's get going I don't wanna be late. So then I walked to the car and hopped in the drivers seat. Niall said "why do you get to drive"

I said "because I was never in a car accident"

Niall huffed.

I just laughed and started the car. I was super excited.

"Niall stay out of my notebook" I scolded.

"No way Kate this is good stuff I found when you were watching teen beach movie"

"Please stay out of my notebook"

"No oh my god whenever we did become a band all you wanted to be was my princess you have a whole page of katie horan in different fonts awe that's so cute I didn't know you felt that way"

"I did feel that way until I realized, you know I don't know what I realized."

"So you still have feelings for me katie"

"I guess I do but your dating so it can't happen"

"Sorry Katie but you brought her here not my fault"

"I know but she really likes you. So I brought her here"

Niall-"I don't get why you would bring her when you liked me."

"I was a crazy 17 year old I had no idea what I was doing!"

Niall-"okay okay calm down let's talk about something else."

"Ok I got a little crazy but I didn't wan't you or her how I felt because I thought it would ruin your realationship

Niall-"why didn't you tell me when I told you I liked you when we first met"

"I don't know but I should have. I'm sorry Niall"

"it's ok Katie"

After that the car ride was silent.

1 hour later Niall "we're here"

"What's going on"

"Niall we're at the airport"

"Oh ok"

We walked into the airport and the guards came over and said

"Niall Horan and Katie Anderson"

"Yep that's us."

They said right this way and we got on the privite jet that I havn't been on in over a year. I ate some peanuts and when I reached for the carrotts Niall said "you don't wanna do that".

"Why not"

"Because loui counts everyone after he eats them and he remembers the number too"

So I put the carrots down and went to sleep................

When I woke up we were landing so I sat up and said "Niall we're here" and he woke up. We got off the jet and I ran out of the airport to see Britney on her phone on the bench. I screamed Brit and she looked up and screamed Kate then we both screamed and had a long hug. When I turned around Niall had his arms crossed and I said "oh yeah brit meet Niall"

"hi"

"hey nice to meet you"

"you too"

"Well we should get going"

And the rest of the day was traveling...............

We got to the flat that we all shared at about 10:30. No one was up so we went to sleep. There were no extra rooms so Britney had to stay in my room. There used to be an extra room but a Morgans kids needed it when they stayed here...................

When I woke up Britney was sitting at the desk.

"hey brit"

"hey kate"

"Brit why are you in here and not downstairs with the boys"

"because I wanted you to be there when I met them"

"ok let's go"

"but Katie your still in your pajama's"

"Britney you don't know this yet but after being here for a year you can wear anything in front of them"

"ok"

"let's go"

"ok"

when we walked downstairs Loui must have fell in love with brit because he passed out...............

Authors note- PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. tell me what you think will happen next?