Chapter 11 : Anna and Tommy

~Katie's POV~

Dear Diary

Today I'm going to america again but this time I'm getting my

brother and sister they've been alone for two days. I hope their ok.

I told tommy to give anna the baby food in the cabnet.

Well gotta tell the boys.

until next time katie

I threw on my skinnys, a purple blouse, and my silver sparkly flats.

I walked downstairs and said "I have to go get my brother Tommy and my sister Anna"

Everyone was wondering why except Niall.

Liam-"Why do you have to go get them can't your mom take care of them"

When I heard mom I almost cried my eyes got watery and all that. Niall came right to my side and said "it's okay" in a soothing voice. Liam asked Niall what was wrong. I said "my mom died two days ago she died of a heart attack in the morning. I was devistaded. That's why I was crying on Monday it wasn't because I missed her it was because she died I just hope tommy and Anna are ok. I miss them so much. So that's why I'm going to go get them today"

"See ya."

Niall and Liam-"You are not going anywhere without protection"

"ok fine Who wants to meet them first"

"No one ok, big bro let's go"

Liam-"Why him"

"because he's their new brother"

Niall-"and your the sister"

"Yep but I'll also be their new mommy"

"So let's go"

~Niall's POV~

"I'm coming"

Liam-"Niall come here a sec"

"yea what's up buddy"

Liam-"No flirting"

"Fine"

"I can't wait to meet her brother and sister"

I slid into the passenger seat of Katie's ford. She started the car I knew the drill so I went to sleep an hour to the airport 3 hours on the jet and 2 hours to Katie's house from the airport.......

***

5 hours later

I woke up and we were still in the car. I asked Katie if we were still on the way to the airport she said no they were on the way to her house. I asked how long she said 30 minutes at the most. I had no idea where we were but obviosly she did. She reconized every street every resteraunt. She reconized everything. When we pulled in her driveway she ran inside.

~Katie's POV~

I couldn't help but run inside. When I opened the door my brother and sister where in the livingroom I packed all their stuff and said let's get going. Tommy said that Anna couldn't walk yet so I had to carry her to the car I handed her to Niall and he was fasinated in her. The first words that came out of his mouth were "she's beautiful". I said "I know I can't believe I'll be turning 18 and I already have two kids"

Niall-"So does Morgan"

"I know but I have a two year old"

Niall-"true so you'll have two kids in your room"

"Yep"

"So let's go"

"Niall if you don't wanna hold her anymore her carseat is in the backseat"

Niall-"ok but I won't get tired of holding her"

"I know you wont"

and after that Niall fell asleep. Anna kept looking at him and giggling I laughed at her. She was a funny little girl. before my mom died she said Anna was born on Febuary 1st just like Harry. I should tell him I'll text him.

Katie-harry guess what?

Harry-What?

Katie-Anna has the same birthday as you febuary 1st.

Harry-Awesome we share a birthday!

Katie-Yep well gotta go were at the airport on the way back.

Harry-k bye

Katie-bye

"Niall wake up were at the airport"

"ok ok why is Anna laughing"

because she was watching you sleep.

Niall-"she thinks that's funny really"

"Yep"

"ok let me carry Anna this time you get to get their stuff"

"fine Katie you get to carry her"

"come here tommy" I said.

When we got inside one of the security guards thought me and Niall were a couple and Anna and Tommy were our kids. I said "me and Niall are brother and sister and they were my kids". He said "oh sorry". "It's ok" I said. when we got on the jet we all went to sleep............

3 hours later

I woke up when the jet was landing I woke Niall up but not tommy or Anna I carried them while Niall carried their stuff.

we hopped into the car and Niall went to sleep with Anna in his arms.

1 hour later

when we walked into the flat everyone was awake even Anna.

When everyone saw them their hearts melted.............. at least that's what I thought.