Chapter 5 : Niall shows how much he cares

~Nialls POV~

Today has been challenging Bridgette wan'ts me to show her how much I care so I decided to take her to my parents house so she can meet them. She said she really wanted to meet them. We have to share my room but I think she's ok with it.I'll have to call her soon but not now. I'll call Katie and see what she thinks I went through my contacts until I found katie's cell then I taped it she only took two rings to answer.

katie-hey

niall-hi

kati-what's up

niall-i made a little vacation for me and bridgette

katie-awww that's so sweet where are you going

niall-to my parents house

katie-she hasn't met them yet

niall-nope

katie-wow liam took me a couple weeks ago

niall-we are behind now but not for long

katie-haha gotta go liam's calling me bye

niall-bye

I walked downstairs and cooked some eggs then when they were done I ran upstairs and called bridgette. she said she'd be down in a couple of minutes.

~Bridgettes POV~

Niall woke me up when he said breakfast was ready I was excited for breakfast but I'm still tired. So I threw on a lime green shirt that said hugs and kisses, my black skinny's, silver flats, I put a cute lime green bow in my hair, and then I curled it.

I ran downstairs to smell scrambled eggs. It smelled good. As I finished up breakfast niall said he had a surprize I asked what it was and he said he was taking me to his parent's house in mullingar I was super excited but he continued wonder why he said that we would have to share his room but I was fine with that.

when we got to mullingar we went to his parents house. They are so nice I thought they were just acting like that. after a delicious dinner me and Niall had a race from the dinner table to his room

Niall's mom said "ready set go"

me and niall sped up the stairs and down the hall we both landed on his bed at the same time

"we really are perfect for each other" I smiled and then I cuddled up to him and fell asleep in his arms.

when I woke up I was still cradled in niall's arms.I really did love him I sat there for a couple of minutes he looked so cute when he slept.

he said "you've got to stop doing that"

"what did I do"

"you keep watching me sleep"

"I'm sorry your just really cute whn you sleep"

It's been two weeks alredy. I can't believe we're already in the car to go back to london. I was really tired so I went to sleep..............