Chapter 18: Living By Myself ALMOST + Huge accident

June 16, 2013

~Katie's POV~

I can't believe it's been a month since me and Liam split. I'm over it and I have my own place. Except Tommy, Anna, Britney, Niall, Avery, and Louis are here. Britney and Louis share a room. Avery and Niall share a room. Tommy has his own room and me and Anna share. I have a pretty nice house if I do say so myself.

Zayn, Bridgette, Morgan, and Harry are coming later to hang out so this should be fun. I stood up and threw on a blue lace tanktop and a pair of tan shorts. I brushed my teeth and for once straitened my hair.

I ran downstairs and everyone was on the couch. I plopped down beside Niall " Hey " I said

" Heyy " he said. " Where's Avery " I asked. " She's out with Anna and Tommy they're spending the night at a hotel so they can swim" he answered.  " Ok, so do I text them " I asked. " Yup " he said. I texted everyone that we were ready since it was already 3 o'clock.

They said ok.

About an hour and half hour later they arrived.

" What do you wanna do " I asked.

" Can we play spin the bottle " Harry asked.  

   " Sure but I ain't playing " I said.

" Why not " They all said.

" because I don't feel like it " I said lying.

The real reason was I didn't wanna kiss anyone, It could end up going somewhere and someone could hate me. I don't wanna take that chance.

I grabbed an empty bottle and placed it on the floor.

" There you go " I said.

" Me first " Harry said. He spun the bottle around as the boys stood up. I laughed at them although I didn't blame them.

It landed on Bridgette. He lent in and kissed her. It was only two seconds.

And kiss after kiss after kiss nothing bad happened.

" Last one " Harry said. Niall spun the bottle and it landed on...

" Ouch " I yelled but I couldn't see anything. It all went black.

* Niall's POV*

I spun the bottle maybe a little hard and it flew into the air and hit Katie.

" Ouch " She said. But then nothing she fell.

" Call the ambulance " I yelled.

" Hello, yes we need an ambulance. A girl got hit with a bottle " Morgan said.

" Ok thanks " She said " They'll be here soon "

I picked Katie up and walked outside to wait.

About 15 minutes later the ambulance arrived. They took her in and I went with.

I was scared to death how could this happen. I must have spun the bottle way to hard.

I looked at her she looked pale, too pale.

When we arrived at the hospital, I was told to sit in the waiting room.

My foot was tapping and my heart was beating a hundred times a minute.

" You can come in to see her " The doctor said.

~2 days later~

* Katie's POV *

I opened my eyes to a white room. White furniture, white walls, white everything. I looked beside me to see flowers, balloons, and get well soon cards.

What were they for. Who were they for. Where was I? Did someone ruin my room.

" You're awake " A lady said.

" Yeah, what happened " I asked.

" You were wiped out " She said.

" Oh, Where are my friends " I asked.

" There's a boy out here, should I send him in " She said.

I nodded and she walked out the door. Some boy came in a quick second after she left.

" Katie " He said.

" Uh, Who are you " I answered.

His smile dropped quickly.

*Niall's POV*

She didn't remember me. I ruined everything oh great. How could this happen.

" You don't remember me " I said.

She shook her head and I swear I would have cried if the nurse wasn't there.

Heyguys, twister hope you enjoyed. Please, comment, and vote. Thanks- XOXO