Chapter 5

Robin's P.O.V.

When Cascade finished her story i was shocked, i had no idea she had such a hard life, she seems so...perfect to had such a tragic back story, i guess that just makes her stonger. When BeastBoy said that she had a crazy mom i almost hit him, seriously how can someone be so inconsiderete, i guess Cyborg beat me to it. Panicked thinking She was going to leave i blurted out "You can't leave! this can be your home, we'll protect you and we can train you maybe you can join the teen titans!" that was proboratly the stupidest thing i've ever said to a girl, she must think im some crazy overattached freak.

Oh thank god Raven conived her to stay atleast for a night! Now if she likes it here she can stay! I started tunning out everyone except Cascades voice when i heard her say "My real name is Jess" I started smiling to myself, i didn't even know i wispered to myself "Jess...thats a pretty name" From now on i'm going to call her Jess even though i know she hates it.

Everyone started getting tired and i could tell Jess was too she started curling up on the couch, yeah right like i'm going to let her sleep on that uncomfarable couch, shes my guest. I picked her up and carried her to her room, we talked a little bit on the way. when she closed the door to go to bed i muttered
"Goodnight Jess, please don't leave us" i was worried that she heard me so i ran to my room and locked the door.

I layed on my bed thinking, Do you like Jess? i can't i really can't having feelings for someone, deep feelings for someone is just going to complicated everything, it will mess me up during battles, i don't want to deal with heartbreak if she doesn't feel the same way or if she leaves, and i barely know the girl but i'm already developing feelings, feelings i never felt for anyone before, not even Starfire, i like star but not in the way she thinks i'm not crazy for her, i don't want a realinship with Star but with Jess, its accually a possiblily...Robin your not suppossed to be like this, your ment to fight crime and be a leader, not a boyfriend! but my mind keeps wondering to Jess, her smile, her eyes, her hair. I can't have these feelings i really can't, but i do, i just have no clue how to handle them.