Chapter 6

I just had the best sleep ever! I forgot how comforable a real bed is! Maybe i should stay here a while...no no, you can't if your mother finds you here you'll just be putting everyone in danger, i don't want anyone to get hurt because of me. What time is it anyways? oh its 9:ooam didn't they say training at noon? ok well it looks like i got some time to kill. I jumped in the shower that was provided for me in the guest room and changed back into my ripped blue jeans and my old grey tee shirt. I don't really have many clothes ya know, being on the run and all. I decided to see if anyone else was awake. When i walked out of my room i bumped into Raven, who's room is surpisingly right next to mine.

"Hey Raven good morning!" I said cheerfuly
"ya hi...why are you in such a good mood?" she said
"i finally got a full night of sleep"
"oh well good for you I'm going to go and wake BeastBoy up...bye" she said and walked away

I really like it here at titans tower, everyone has different personalites. Starfire is happy, all the time and seems to have a bit of an obession with Robin...Raven is kinda dark and gloomy but i don't think shes creepy i accually like her alot, she seems more mature than the others, Cyborg seems to just enjoy life, hes always smiling, BeastBoy well he seems kinda annoying with his constant jokes, but i can learn to like him, and Robin...Well robin seems like the leader, smart, fun, in control, i really could go on and on but i'll spare you the details. The point is i'm really starting to like these people.

When i waked into the living room i saw Cyborg and Robin playing a video game, typical boys. Starfire was in the kitchen making some type of pudding, or soup? i really have no clue, soon Raven and BeastBoy entered the room, Raven went to make herself some tea, while BeastBoy was trying to take the controller from one of the boys.

"Good Morning guys!" i yelled out, all i got were a few grumbles and 'mornings' from them

Robin, Cyborg, and BeastBoy were too entranced with their game to notice anything, Raven was reading and sipping her tea and well StarFire...She was heading right towards me.

"Happy Morning Friend Cascade! i hope you enjoyed your night here! One the special occasion that you have spent the night i have prepared the pudding of friendship, would you like to try?" Star asked looking very happy as always

I guess that got everyones attention, everyone was looking at me with sad eyes, Cyborg and BeastBoy wisped 'no don't taste that' to me while Robin just well, looked at me, Raven just watched from where she was sitting. Well her pudding of whatever she called it couldn't be that bad right?

"sure Star i would love to try it" i said, i mean come one she made it special...

IT. WAS. THE MOST. HORRIABLE, AWFUL, THING I HAVE EVER TASTED  that was my face... i watched as the boys started cracking up laughing, as Raven just went back to her reading.

"would you like to have some more Cascade?" Starfire asked politely
"NO i mean, no thanks Star"i said maybe a bit too quickly

Anyways the team went back to playing video games, reading, and well Star was now eating the pudding like it was chocolate cake...I swear aliens are werid...I started to leave the living room when a hand grabbed my elbow, i turned around to see Robin

"hey Jess" he said smiling
"Robin, my name is Cascade!!!" i said
"no accually i really don't think it is...because your REAL name is Jess"
"yes well i go by Cascade birdboy" i said back
"I like Jess better"
"Robin is there any point in this conversation?" i asked not trying to be mean but i really don't want to discuss my name with him
"yes, if you do well in the trainning session later would you like to join the Teen Titans?"
"oh so if i don't do good i can't be on your team huh?" i said smiling
"well, im going to ask you to join no matter what i would just prefer your to do good at pratice" he said now turning his smile into a smirk
"you'll get your answer after the trainning birdbrain"
"well then maybe i should start tranning a bit early, Jess" he said still smirking "Titians Trainning in 15 mintues"
"looks like you'll get your answer a bit sooner" i said
"that was the idea" he said as he walked off

Dang that stupid smirk of his...Dang his adorable smile, Jess your not falling for this boy, No, i repeat No brain no. well looks like my brain stopped listening to me...