Chapter 13

After that mission with Control Freak we got home pretty late and we all went to bed, well i didn't i just sat and thought....I was totally useless! and why? Because of Robin...he was always there, and alwasy distracting me with, his stupid face, and urgh this is not the time to develp lovey dovy feeling for people! especiallly when he might already be taken by StarFire, i don't want to step on anybodies toes, Then i started thinking about how i got here, just a few days ago i was living on the streets, on the run scared of my so called mother, now i have a place i can accually call home and protection, i don't want to screw that up just because i'm getting a little crush on Robin. I fell into a dreamless sleep, when i woke up i was greeted by my teammates, BeastBoy was Making breakfast for everyone.

"Goodmorning Cascade did you have a nice sleep?" StarFire asked smiling kindly even though it didn't reach her eyes...
"Morning and yeah thanks, Star can i talk to you for a second...?" i asked motioning her to follow me into the hall
"i do not wish to be in the trouble" she said while following me
"your not, i just wanted to say....um...how do i put this the right way..?"
"are you wishing to applogizing for feeling an attraction to my boyfriend Robin?"
"b-boyfriend?"
"yes he is a boy that is a friend and is very special to me, so i ask of you to please do the backing off" she said shortly and walked away from me

Well, shit. So boy wonder has a girlfriend and forgive if i'm mistaken but he has been flirting with me, like seriously we almost kissed! When i walked back into the room i saw Star and Robin sitting together talking, laughing...then i saw Cyborg playing Video games with BB and Raven sitting alone watching everyone, have fun, just like i was. Raven seems really nice accually and alot like me, kinda distant she doesn't get overly attached she protects her emotions, we have more in common than i thought. Almost as if she was reading my mind she walked over to me.

"Hey Cascade?" she said
"mmmmhhhh?"
"do you wanna get out of here its a bit too...cozy in here." she said
"Sure where do you wanna go?"
"my room" she said and walked off i followed behind her "now im warning you now, i NEVER let anyone in my room so your one of the special few"
"what makes me special"
"we have more in common than you think" she said and walked inside her room
"what do you mean?" i asked now standing in the middle of her dark room
"do you know what this means?" she asked pointing to her dimond on her forehead "it means im from Azerath my home and that i was marked as its leader since the day i was born, but that all changed when Azerath got destroyed, my mother is from there, and yours" she said
"what do you mean my mother too?"
" i think i know more about you than you know about yourself."
"please tell me what you know, if were somehow connected you need to tell me everything"
"you mother was indeed a scientist, well more like a witch she knew magic, she well shes kinda the reason for my curse, she figured out that if a demon could produce a child with something so innocent, he can create a very powerful daughter one that is destined to destroy the world...so thats what my father did he created me, with the help of your mom, she told him how to do this procedure and Trigon found my mom, and created me, your mom wanted a child too, so she also created a child, but from tests, potions she did it a very mathmatical way, all i know is that she created you from, me, she used potions and spells to create her own daughter, but don't worry your not like me your not aexactly half demon, you were well like i said created from potions when she finally you breathing and healthy, she took you underground deep deep underground Azerath and took you to the wishing well, the wishing well had magical proproties, its been touched by an angel, so she dumpbed you in there, when you came out your got your powers and abilities, but theres one power you don't know about, you have some of my power in you...your emephic you can feel emotions, read emotions, i can teach you how to use them and turn it off and on, if you want....i guess your kinda like a sister to me...since my DNA is in you a bit..."

my mind was wheeling, i was related to Raven, I wasn't even made like a normal human! i'm a test tube baby, this is a whole lot to take in....i can read minds, well read feelings? my home land was destroyed, Raven was half demon?!?! and shes going to destory the world? I'm so confused...my mind as racing 1000mph when i realized i haven't said anyting being the genius i am i just said "why?"
"why what?"
"Why me? why am i not normal? why wasn't i born like every other child? what the hell am i ? i don't know who I am i don't know my powers, maybe i'm destined to be evil maybe i'm going to die someday like an experiment gone wrong, someday i could just be elimated, erased. gone just like that, why can i read feelings? why do we have the same DNA? WHY DO I NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MYSELF?" I realized i was getting louder and louder and i was creating Raven's Room to shake
"Cascade you need to calm down, like me your powers are controled by your emotions, you need to calm down and talk to me about this yelling won't solve anyting" Raven hissed at me
"ok, i think im ok now...so what does all this mean?" i asked
"i don't know when i first met you i feel a pull, like a gut feeling that wouldnt go away, at first i thought i was because you couldn't be trusted, but really your my sister...? cousin...i don't know we share the same DNA ok?"
"ok i get that my crazy mom infused your DNA to creat me, so then why don't i have that Dimond like you?"
"your not really a citizen of Azerath you lived there for a while but once you went through the well you were different"
"ok how do you know all of this?"
"i kinda knew you, a long time ago when we were kids, i didn't reconize you once you changed, i didn't know it was you, until today thats why i need to talk to you."
"so does that mean i'm destined to destory the world too, like is my father Trigon too?"
"i don't know i knew my prophecy since i was born, i don't think you related to Trigon, i accually think you half angel..."
"oh hell...you get to be all cool and demony and i get wings great." i said sarcastily which causd us both to laugh
"it makes sense that well was blood from and angel, a fallen angel, and since that well gave you your powers i wouldnt be surpised if you were part angel"
"wait a fallen angel? i almost drowned in angel blood?"
"yeah it wasn't water, that why it was so clear, and white, its angel blood"
"Great, just great, i swear if i start to sprout wings, im done!" i said
"I have some books on Azerath ledgends and history if you'd be interested, and some books about demons and angels if you wanted to learn more about it.." raven said
"i would love to read those can i take them into my room?"
"sure" she said handing me a heavy stack of books "thanks Raven" i said feeling surpisingly happy knowing i had someone who understood me
"Your welcome Cascade" she said and i got a smile! a small smile but a smile which is very rare from Raven

Raven kinda hinted she wanted me out of her room, so i walked out and ran into my room which was just across the hall, i through all the books i had in my hands on the bed, and walked back to the living room, i can't belive i might be half angel thats cool right?