Visiting Hermione

Kiana

"Are you sure you're okay, H?" I asked worriedly ask sat besides Hermione on her hospital bed.

Hermione let out a short sigh and her eyes met mine.

"It was humiliating but I'm glad he did it," Hermione sighed. "At least I have normal sized teeth thanks to madam Pomfrey's teeth shrinking potion."

I rolled my eyes but nodded. I knew Hermione hated her teeth before.

"I'll get him back for this," I said.

Hermione shook her head.

"No. You'll get in trouble and he isn't worth it." Hermione sighed. "Besides, you have more important things to worry about."

I laid besides Hermione and sighed in frustration.

"What's on your mind?" Hermione asked.

"I just - it's just - I miss Harry.. I miss talking to him without him worrying about us being best friends because of everyone picking on him and on me. I miss my big brother and the way we were before I even came to Hogwarts. I miss my dad so much. I just - I just wish things could go back to normal Hermione. I want Ron to stop being jealous of Harry and I want Jake to stop thinking I get everything I want.. For once, I want a normal year.." I admitted.

It grew silent between Hermione and I which was surprisingly great. Hermione clasped her hand around mine.

"You're always going to be Harry's bestest friend. You're always going to be number one in Cedric's eyes. You're going to be great and you're going to go places. I believe in you." Hermione smiled.

I giggled.

"Hermione, bestest isn't a word." I giggled.

Hermione softly punched my arm.

"I know that you goof," she said sternly.

"Do you ever miss Cedric?" I asked.

"It wasn't meant to be, I'm just glad I had the opportunity to see the real him, the real Cedric you see everyday." Hermione said.

"Yeah, I'm glad he got to see the real you I see everyday as well." I chuckled.

"Promise me something," Hermione asked.

I nodded.

"Promise me that when you're super famous that you'll never forget us," Hermione smiled.

"There is nothing that'll make me forget you. Not even 'obliviate'" I said.

Hermione wrapped her arms around me and I chuckled.

"I love you Hermione," I chuckled.

"I love you Kiana," she giggled.

"How was Hawaii," Hermione asked.

"It was great, I dived with a few sharks, sky dived and went to a very fun Hawaiian party and I got you something," I smiled.

I dug my hand into my pocket and grabbed a pearl. I handed it to Hermione.

"When I went diving I found huge oysters. I took the pearls from them and casted a charm on them. As long as you have or wear this pearl, you'll be safe." I smiled.

"Wow," Hermione smiled.

"It also does something else," I smiled. "Hold the pearl in your hands - then say my name and just close your eyes."