Telling Cedric

Harry

"If you want to tell him you can, I need to go," Kiana huffed.

I watched as she stormed off past the snickering people. I shook my head. The stress is getting to her - not only that but I found burn marks on her - and I'm worried. I continued to walk down the corridor passing by people.

"Cedric rules," someone yelled out.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Thanks."

I saw Cedric and his friends in the courtyard. Two Hufflepuff's cornered me and I sighed.

"Excuse me," I said.

"Like the badges Potter?" They asked.

The buttons that almost everyone was wearing. I pushed past the Hufflepuffs and made my way to Cedric. Cedric's friends laughed as soon as I arrived.

"Harry," Cedric snickered.

"Can I talk to you," I sighed. "And if I were you, I wouldn't laugh - Kiana is not in the best mood and well - if you want to live I suggest not pissing her off."

The boys immediately shut their mouths. I faced Cedric.

"I really need to talk to you," I sighed.

Cedric followed me to the back of the bushes.

"Dragons," I said. "That's the first task. They have one for each of us."

"Really? Does my sister know about this?" Cedric asked.

"She found out with me," I said.

Cedric furrowed his eyebrows. Something I've noticed that the Black siblings do when their frustrated or confused.

"She didn't want to tell me," Cedric asked.

"She did. It's just - I think something's wrong with her. Notice how secretive she's getting - and how careless, she fell asleep in classes and the burn marks. Cedric - she hasn't been the same since the tournament, has she talked to you about that yet," I asked.

"No. Neither has Oliver - but that Dennis kid was there," Cedric said.

"Perhaps we should ask Dennis," I smirked.

Before I could leave, Cedric grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry about the badges," Cedric said.

"It's fine," I sighed.

Together, Cedric and I searched the school for Dennis. We finally spotted him with Kiana.

"Wait," Cedric said.

Cedric tugged my shirt and pulled me back.

"Thanks for the advice," Dennis said.

"Dennis, you're like my little brother, I told you, I will help you with everything," Kiana said.

"Are you still having those night mares, of the -" Dennis began.

"Death Eaters?" She finished.

"Yes. Those evil people," Dennis said.
"You look like you haven't gotten sleep."

"And that you are right, promise you won't speak to anyone of what happened that night - not even Cedric or Harry," I said.

"I promise," Dennis said. "How was Hawaii?"

"Do you know how hard it is to hold a kneeling position almost all night," Kiana chuckled. "I had bruises for days."

I clenched my fists. She better not have been with people.

"What did you do," Dennis chuckled.

"There was this challenge. Kneel on rocks and you win a resort trip. With the help of magic I won," She chuckled.

Cedric and I looked at each other.

"I have a weird sister," Cedric groaned.

"That you do," I chuckled.