Oliver

Cedric

I paced back and forth. Where the hell was my sister? The fireplace went off and I saw Harry and Hermione rush out.

"Please tell me she's here," Harry begged.

I frowned and shook my head.

"I thought she was with you guys," I whined.

"The last person she was with was Chase," Lucas sighed.

"We saw Chase she wasn't with him," I said.

Come on Kay, where are you? Suddenly, the phone rang. Oliver Wood. Why was Oliver Wood calling me? I grabbed the phone and pressed the green button.

"Hello," I asked.

My voice cracking.

"Cedric? For gods sakes man, don't tell me you're crying," Oliver chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"My sister," I began.

"She's with me listen, she's had a rough night and needs rest I promise I'm taking good care of her," Oliver said.

I felt relief wash over me.

"Thank Merlin, what happened," I asked.

It grew silent.

"Oliver,"

It was her. It was Kiana.

"It's Cedric," Oliver said.

"Cedric," She asked. "Is he all right?"

"He's fine. Kay, he's on the phone," Oliver began. "She fell asleep."

Typical.

"Where is your house, I'm coming over now," I said.

Oliver gave me his address. I pushed my friends aside and stepped into the fireplace. I held the powder above and was now in Oliver's living room. I saw my sister asleep on the couch. I rushed towards her and held her close to my chest. Her face was scratched and bruised. Her body bruised and beaten. I cried in her shoulder as I held her. Oliver came out from the kitchen.

"I should probably get him home," Oliver said.

I noticed a boy behind him.

"Hi there. What's your name," I sniffled.

"Denis Creevy," Dennis said.

His eyes glancing to Kay.

"She protected me," Dennis said.

I glanced down at my little sister.

"She has a knack for doing that," I said.

"I'll take this one home, you take care of your sister," Oliver said. "And I mean really take care of her. No arguments."

I saw another girl walk out from behind Oliver. I saw that it was his sister Rosalyn sending me a sympathetic smile.

"Take care of your sister," she smiled.

I really took in what he said and nodded. I carried my little sister in my arms and entered the fireplace. We were back home. I heard gasps around us as I stepped out.
She was still asleep.

"What how," Harry began.

"Listen, I need all of you to go back home. I really need to be there for her and I don't want anyone getting in the way of that," I said.

Everyone seemed hesitant at first but nodded. Once they've all gone home or to their bedrooms, I carried her into my bedroom. I laid her on my bed and with a flick of my wand she was in pajamas. I laid besides her and let out a breath of relief.

"Stop leave him alone please NO!"

I jolted up and saw Kiana panting. Her eyes wide open and she looked at me. She scurried away from me and looked around in fear.

"This isn't real you're not real," she cried out.

"Kay it is me," I sniffled.

"This is a dream," she cried.

Her hands found her ears as she repeatedly hit her head against the wall. I held her tightly in my arms as she sobbed.

"Don't let them get me Cedric," she whimpered.

"I I won't. I promise I won't," I said fighting the tears.