Tell Harry

Kiana

"You have to tell Harry and Cedric Kay," Christian frowned as I walked with him to the Great Hall.

I noticed that all my friends were sitting at the table. I turned and faced Christian and stopped him.

"I can't because they'll worry, besides it was just a nightmare.." I said.

"A nightmare that felt real Kiana," Christian frowned. "You were screaming bloody murder."

"Not a word of this to anyone. So far only you, Fred, George and I know about this," I said sternly.

Christian sighed.

"Fred and George promise not to tell anyone, why can't you?" I asked.

"Because you're my little sister and I'm worried about you," Christian frowned.

"I'll be fine Christian, it only happened once," I lied.

This dream of Voldemort and Wormtail had been a normal thing but I've never felt anything like that. I held my pinky finger out in front of Christian.

"Pinky swear." I said.

Christian hesitantly wrapped a finger around mine and frowned.

"I swear on my life I won't tell Cedric or Harry about what happened," Christian said.

I dropped his fingers and hugged my older brother. I pulled away and smiled.

"Let's get some dinner," I said excitedly.

"Girls are so confusing," Christian muttered as we walked towards the Gryffindor table.

I sat besides Harry as Christian took his spot besides Katie.

"Hey Kiana, How was your nap?" Harry asked.

I froze. Did he know?

"It was fine, slept well.." I lied.

Harry rose an eyebrow but nodded.

"Dumbledore wants to see me later on tonight, wait for me in the common room before you go to sleep?" Harry asked. "I need to tell you something."

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Sure," I blushed.

Harry placed his lips on my cheek and then handed me pumpkin juice.

***

"Are you sure you're okay waiting down here by yourself?" Hermione, Jake and Ron asked.

"I'll be fine, besides, I need to make sure Harry is okay," I chuckled.

The three rose their eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't he be okay?" Jake asked.

I blushed and Hermione saw. She then winked.

"Guys, Kiana can hex or curse anyone who tries to attack her, if she says she's fine waiting down here then she is fine waiting down here," Mione smiled.

The two looked at Hermione as if she grew a second head.

"Okay, we will see you tomorrow before the task," the boys said and went up and into their dorms.

"You better tell me in full detail," she giggled.

I waved her off as she climbed the stairs towards the dorm. I wonder what Harry wanted to talk about, I mean I know he's in love with me.. and that's amazing because I would be lying if I were to say I wasn't in love with him. The portrait door swung open and I saw Harry enter. He slumped besides me on the couch and sighed.

"Something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Long day," Harry chuckled.

I nodded.

"You're telling me." I chuckled.

"Had a dream of Voldemort in divination," Harry said worriedly.

I gulped.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"He was torturing Wormtail for something," Harry answered.

That's weird I had the same dream.

"Using Crucio?" I asked.

Harry nodded.

"How do you know?" Harry asked.

"Because I had the same dream, it felt so real.." I sighed. "I've been having the same dream."

"Did you see the woman in the end, she looked like you," Harry said.

"What woman?" I asked. "Fred must have woke me up."

"Oh," Harry said.

I nodded.

"You wanted to talk about your dream?" I asked.

Harry shook his head.

"I think it's pretty clear that I'm madly in love with you," Harry said nervously.

"Yeah," I blushed.

"Do you feel the same way?" Harry asked.

It got silent between us and Harry stood up. I grabbed his hand before he could leave.

"Of course I'm in love with you, I just need time.. I know you would never hurt me but trust me Harry, I'm yours and only yours, I just need time and I feel like after this tournament things will get easier for us." I smiled.

Harry smiled and sat besides me..

"Can I kiss you?" Harry asked.

"You'd be stupid not to."I chuckled.

And with that, Harry kissed me.