Crouch

Kiana

"What's the frown for," Jake asked.

Jake and I walked side by side as Hermione, Ron, Harry and Hagrid walked by one another.

"It's just - when I saw you three down there and the merperson only said I could save one - I had my doubts. I would've released you all and fought them off all by myself if it meant saving you three," I admitted.

"You're braver then you think Kay," Jake said. "Besides I'm still boasting to Ron, Hermione, Josh and well the whole bloody school that I was chosen for you to save."

I sent him a small smile.

"How am I braver then I think," I asked.

"You've done incredible things these past years," Jake said.

I rose an eyebrow.

"For example, in our First Year you literally tried to sacrifice yourself to save Harry to save us." Jake said.

"You're my best friends. Of course I would," I admitted.

"In our Second Year, you were attacked and you survived. You took on Riddle to save Ginny and almost died for it. It takes a lot of courage," Jake said.

"Ginny is like my little sister to me I'd be mad not to want to save her," I said.

"In our Third Year the Dementor's almost gave you the kiss. They almost sucked your soul out. You literally kicked your father's arse to save us," Jake said.

"What's your point," I asked.

"You can do this you're not weak." Jake smiled.

"Thank you Jake I guess when you say it like that it actually gives me hope," I said.

"Anytime," Jake said.

"Kiana! Jake! Join us over here," Ron called.

Jake and I rushed to their side.

"I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on! You reminded me of myself a little. And here we all are, four years later," Hagrid said proudly.

"We're still a bunch of misfits," Ron and Jake said in unison.

"Well maybe. But you've all got each other. And Harry and Kiana of course, soon to be THE YOUNGEST TRI-WIZARD CHAMPIONS THERE'S EVER BEEN! HOORAY!" Hagrid cheered.

"Hagrid I think Harry would win he's better at this then I am," I chuckled.

"I think you're both very skilled and talented," Hagrid smiled.

"What do you say we sing a little victory song," Jake smiled.

Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Wortty Hogwarts
Teach us something please-
weather we be old and bald
or young with scabby knees-

Our heads could do with filling
with some interesting stuff
for now there bear and full
of air dead flies and bits of fluff

So teach us things worth knowing
bring back what we forgot
just do your best we'll do the rest
and learn untill our brains all rott

"Should have seen it coming from Kiana to sing our school song," Ron chuckled.

"Doesn't matter who wins in the school - what matters is if our school wins," I chuckled.

"You're," Hagrid began.

"Mr. Crouch Kay someone he's dead," Harry said.

I immediately ran towards Harry and saw Crouch's body leaned against a tree. I turned to the side and began throwing up. Jake rushed to my side and helped me up.

"Kay are you okay," Jake asked.

"Don't let me see it -" I cried.

Jake knew what I was talking about. Jake carried me in his arms and we rushed out of the forest.