⚽️Chapter 7⚽️

We pull into the school parking lot and I gather my things.

Cameron jumps out and I'm right behind him.

As we walk up to the doors, I say, "How long have you been going here? I feel like I'd see you around."

"I started a few weeks ago. You?"

Ah, that makes sense. He probably started after the accident.

"This is the only school I've gone to." I say and look at him.

"Oh? So you can show me around?" He asks. I laugh and nod.

As we get to the door, he opens it for me and bows. "For you, Princess."

I smile and say, "Why thank you, you are ever so kind, Prince Charming."

He gives me that adorable smile of his and walks in after me.

A few people are staring with awed expressions. We just smile and walk by.

"CAMMY" A high voice shreaks.

"Prepare yourself, Princess." He says with a wince.

Kaitlyn.

She comes speed walking through the crowd of people, pushing a few to the side.

"How are you?! I've missed you!" She asks, talking way too loud.

"I was doing good until..." He trails off.

Kaitlyn looks a little hurt but gathers herself and looks at me. "Oh, until you had to help the little broken one get around?"

"Actually I really like-" Cameron says, before being cut off.

"Well I gotta go, sweety! Seeya at lunch!" She winks at him before glaring at me.

"So you've met Kaitlyn." I laugh.

"Sadly. She seemed nice for a day or so but then all that loud stuff happened. He laughs.

"What's your first class?" I ask him.

"Math." He says and rolls his eyes.

"Oh same!" I say. "We can help each other out!"

A.k.a he can give me all the answers.

"Haha, sounds like a plan." He says and gives me a thumbs-up.

_______________

"Kiera! Kiera! Oh, we've missed you!!"

That would be my two best friends, Dustin and Alexis.

Dustin is the shy type, but once you get to know him, he's crazy funny.

Alexis is the exact opposite of him. She's bold, and even crazier when you're her best friend. We call her Alex.

I smile and run up to them. "Group hug!" Alex cries out. I'm instantly smushed into two bodies and cannot breath.

"Oh, Kiera, we've missed you!" Alex says. "I've...mished...you...too." I say, my voice sounding weird in the group hug.

They both pull away and I take in a deep breath of air. "Oh air! How I've missed you!"

Dustin and Alex stare at me.

Friends aren't supposed to judge friends.