Hetalia ep 23.5

Oh god...I need help right now....pls....of your wondering what ep 23.5 is....just.....PLS DONT EVEN LISTEN TO SOMEONE REVEIW IT!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU...fine you wanna know? Okay I will explain what happened don't say I didn't warn you...

Basically it's an unknown episode between the cute ep with Switzerland and Litchenstein, and the ep where they are stranded on the beach.(axis powers) I don't know if it was made by very good voice actors and artists, but the animation and voice acting for the axis were exactly the same like Hetalia. So Japan and Germany are sitting under the shade of a palm tree while Italy plays in the water, it's all in Japanese and there are not subtitle so you don't know they're saying unless your Japanese. But every now and then very often they would both clutch their stomachs, in hunger. They were most likely talking about something very serious and they looked at Italy now and then. Then Japan said something and Germany nodded his head with a sad face. Later that night, they took sleeping Italy over to the sea and stuck his head in the water. Japan kept pressing his head far down as Germany looked away, Italy flailed then he stopped. Japan and Germany dragged his limp body over to the fire where Japan took out his katana and sliced Italy's stomach open. He then took Italy's organs out and Germany impaled them on sticks and started to roast them on the fire. After they took there first bite out of Italy's organs, Italy said something and they turned around shakily,"Doitsu?" Germany and Japan tried to explain themselves while Italy suddenly realized the situation and was crying out in pain. Germany tried to explain, and soon Italy understood and let them continue, Japan continued to take out every organ except the brain, heart, lungs after every thing was cooked, Germany was clutching Italy's hand as Germany said something and Italy called him by his old name he used to call him,"Captain" and he opened his eyes for the first time in axis powers, and stared at the sky when he actually went limp and died. Germany was on the bridge of tears and Japan showed no emotion, but tried to comfort Germany. They both looked at the sky and the ep ended.

I'm pretty sure what they were talking about was like, they were starving and Italy was the weakest so they would kill him and eat him to live. Please. Watch at your own risk....but I do request you don't...