Prucan =3

It was just an ordinary meeting, America England and France bickering....China offering candy...and Germany yelling at everyone. Though, there was one person who was never seen during the meeting, Canada. He was always mistaken for America his brother, even though he is different. He was never noticed....and he never thought he would be...."Hey! Zhe awesome Prussia is talking to you*!**" a white haired male with red crimson eyes said snapping his fingers in front of Canada's face, he looked back to see if anyone was behind him, NOPE."I'm sorry....if you think I'm America I'm not!" Canada whispered throwing his arms up in defense. "Dummkopfh! Vou really vhink vhat I vould talk to him?!" The other nation snicksrss,"I'm Zhe awesome Prussia! Vou Are?" Prussia said holding out his hand,"I'm...C-Canada...'" Canada weakly smiled shaking Prussia's hand,"So wanna hang later?" Prussia asked,"Uh...Sure..." Canada actually had plans to stay home alone with no-one. Prussia smirked and waved as the meeting was called off, Canada couldn't help but think the other nation was cute, neither could a Prussia.

*time skip two days later*

Canada was rushing his way to a swing set where Prussia schemed to meet Canada excididly, he finally had someone to talk to!! He slowed as he saw Prussia sitting on the swing,"Ello!" Prussia called smiling from the swing,"HELLO!!" Canada screamed his loudest because he was happy. They talked for a while until it became dark. Canada started feeling a bit tired and soon fell asleep on Prussia's shoulder,"He's so cute..." Prussia whispered looking down at Canada and smiling, he leaned down and kissed Canada's forehead,"Goodnight~" and with that Prussia took Canada home and left.