Earth Skills

The one and only Bellamy Blake above ↑ ↑ ↑

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

We are running through the forest, well everyone else is I'm basically hoping with Monty pulling me along.

"Liz, come on!" Finn yells back at me

"I'm trying okay?" I yell back.

As Monty and I are running he trips over and falls onto the ground next to an old set of disfigured bones.

"Monty, get up. We have to keep moving!" I yell pulling him up.

As I pull him up, I hear a distant scream.

"Jasper. He's alive," she breathes.

"We have to go get him," I tell her with pleading eyes.

She nods and takes off in the direction we came from.

"Clarke, wait. Wait! Wait. Stay out of the trees," Finn tells her.

When we get back to the river Jasper is gone.

"He was right here. He was right there," I say pulling at my hair.

"Where is he?" Monty asks frantically.

"They took him," Clarke breathes.

"No," I whisper.

"We have to get back to the dropship and get some more people for a search party. He's alive and we need to find him," Clarke says turning and walking in the direction of camp. Everyone nods and begins to follow her.

As we make our way back to camp, Monty and Finn help me walk.

"How do you think people survived down here?" Finn asks me and Monty.

"They probably developed a gene that made them resistant to the radiation," I tell him. "Some people probably don't have the gene, and that's why the bones we found we disfigured. The wonders of evolution."

"She's right." I hear from in front of me. "Simple evolution," Clarke says.

We slowly approach camp to find Wells and who I now know as Murphy in a fight once again, but this time, they had knives.

"Wells! Let him go!" I hear Clarke call.

Monty and Finn slowly bring me into camp and help me stand near everyone else as Octavia stands next to us.

"Enough Murphy," I hear Bellamy says as Murphy goes to attack Wells again.

"O, you okay?" Bellamy asks rushing towards us.

"Yeah, thanks to Liz. She saved me," she tells him giving him a hug.

"Thank you," he tells me.

"Don't worry about it. I did what anyone else would do." I tell him with a shrug.

He turns to Clarke and asks: "Where's the food?"

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather.," Clarke tells him.

"What the hell happened out there?"

"We were attacked." I tell him.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks, limping towards us.

"Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn replies.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." I tell Bellamy.