Twilight's Last Gleaming

Bellamy POV:

I stared down at the girl laying beside me. She had been unconscious for hours and I was reluctant to leave her side. Clarke told me Liz would be fine but I was still worried. She had gone limp in my arms and I thought she was dead, or dying.

Somehow I had come to care about this Angel next to me. Fuck.

I take a deep breath and gently take her hand. "Liz you gotta wake up. Come on, Angel. Let me see those eyes. You gotta wake up Angel. I... I need you," I whisper to her limp form.

I hear footsteps come up the dropship ramp and I quickly drop her hand. I stand up and walk away from Liz. The tarp covering the entrance of the dropship is pulled away to reveal Clarke.

"Hey," she greets as she makes her way to Liz. She carefully checks over the cut on Liz's neck.

"How is she?" I ask rubbing the back of my neck.

She glances at me, "she's getting there. She lost a lot a blood. She just needs time. Why do you even care, Bellamy?" she asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I quickly look away and make my way to the exit. "I don't. We can't have people taking up resources. Plus, we need more hands on the wall."

As I exit the dropship I hear I groan from behind me. I whip around to find Liz slowly opening her eyes, and reaching up to her neck. I rush over to her side.

"Hey, easy there Angel," I tell her softly. I gently help her sit up while Clarke rushes to get some water for her.

"What happened?" Liz groans.

"You passed out in the way back. You lost a lot of blood. You scared the shit of out me, Angel."

She giggles softy. Fuck. If I could play that sound on repeat...

"Sorry about that..."

Clarke comes back with a cup of water and gently helps Liz slowly drink it.

"Easy there, Liz," Clarke says as she brings the cup to Liz's lips.

Liz slowly drinks all the water in the cup and the leans against my shoulder.

"I'm so tired," she groans.

I chuckle, "Sleep, Angel. You need it." I feel her nod and I gently lay her back down. I carefully move her hair out of her face as she falls asleep.

"Don't care, huh?" I hear from behind me. I jump to find Clarke there with a smile on her face. I scowl at her and push past her. "I don't."

I quickly exit the dropship and look around the camp. I need to get her out of my head.

I approach Roma and the blonde next to her wrapping my arms around their waists. "You wanna have some fun?" I whisper in their ears. Both of the girls giggle and nod enthusiastically at me. I smirk and pull them towards my tent.

But they're not my Angel....

➳➳➳➳➳➳

Elizabeth POV:

My eyes flutter open and I look around at my surroundings. I'm still in the dropship but I'm on my own now.

I slowly sat up and swung my legs off the makeshift bed. I must have been asleep for a couple hours as night had now fallen. I get up and make my way towards the exit of the dropship.

I exit the dropship and make my way down the ramp. As I come down the ramp I hear my name called out. I look up to find Octavia smiling at me.

"Hey O," I greet as I smile back at her.