Contents Under Pressure

Elizabeth POV:

As I enter the dropship I am met with chaos. Behind I can hear a storm beginning and people are filing into the dropship to escape the weather. I walk over to find Finn placed on the makeshift bed I was on a day ago.

I walk to his side inspecting the wound once again. Clarke is opposite me and I look up at her. "Clarke. We can do this. Okay? We've done procedures harder than this," I tell her.

She looks up at me scared. "We're his only hope down here, Liz, and I can't loose him."

"You wont," I promise.

I look back down at Finn and cut off his shirt, exposing the wound to his side. I gently clean away some of the blood as Clarke walks over to Raven. "This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station," I hear Raven say into the radio.

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" a girl asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Raven snaps.

"Raven, you can do this. Okay?" Clarke tells her gently, placing her hand on her shoulder. Raven nods in response and returns to working on the radio. Clarke returns to Finn's side and helps me clean the wound.

As we are cleaning the wound a male voice calls out though the radio: "This is a restricted station. Who is this? Please identify yourself."

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin," she says into the radio looking over at Finn, "Now."

"Hang on Raven, we're trying to boost your signal."

A sigh of relief goes through the dropship. We are finally in contact with the Ark.

"Raven? Are you there?" a familiar voice calls out from the radio. I see Clarke quickly pickup the mic.

"Mom? Mom, it's me," Clarke breathes into the radio.

"Clarke?" Abby asks in disbelief.

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder," Clarke says as she glances at Finn.

"Clarke. This is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Jaha asks and I glower at the sound of his voice.

"Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone," Clarke informs him.

I grab the mic from Clarke and speak to Ark. "Abby, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest. We need to help him now or he'll die."

"Liz? Is that you?" I hear Abby ask.

"Yes, but we need to focus on Finn rights now."

"Liz, is my son with you?" Jaha asks.

I take a deep breath and clench my fists. "I'm so sorry...Well's is dead." No one from the Ark speaks for a moment.

"I'm going to talk you through it, step by step," I hear Abby say over the radio.

Clarke and I make our way towards Finn and prepare to help him.

"Clarke... just... find-" Abby's voice become muffled through the radio.

"Raven what's wrong?" I ask her quickly.

"It's not the radio, it's the storm," she tells me. I swear under my breath. This day can'y get any better.

Octavia enters the dropship with two canisters. I open one and smell it, "Monty's moonshine?"

"Pretty sure no germ could survive it," she says with a smirk.

"Storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors," Clarke orders from next to me.