Unity Day

Elizabeth POV:

It had been a few days since my return to camp and I had been confined to Bellamy's tent the entire time. He had become completely obsessed with knowing where I was at all times. Paranoid that I would be taken again. At first I thought it was sweet, but now I'm going crazy.

"I'm going crazy in here," I mumble to myself. "God damn Bellamy being all controlling with his stupid face," I grumble staring up at the tent ceiling.

"Well hello to you too, Angel," I hear Bellamy chuckle as he enters the tent.

"Comrade, don't worry. I've only moved one inch to the left since you left," I tell him sarcastically. I sit up slowly to find Bellamy leaning against one of the poles in his tent.

"How you feeling?" he asks me, furring his eyebrows in concern.

"I'd be better if I wasn't stuck in this tent all day. It's been four days Bellamy. I'm fine," I say to him as I stand up.

"Angel, we've talked about this. Your back has to heal," he sighs.

"No, you've talked about this. I sit here telling you I'm fine and you keep me on tent arrest for the next day. I just wanna walk around camp, that's it. I'm going crazy in here. Plus it's Unity Day tomorrow and I don't want to spend Unity Day in your tent," I tell him.

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. "Fine, but you stay with me at all times. Deal?"

"You just can't get rid of me can you? You love spending time with me," I giggle standing up.

He grins at me, "That or your just trouble so I have to keep an eye on you."

"Me? Trouble? Never." I walk past him and exit the tent. I take in a deep breath and fresh air hits me. "I'm free," I giggle spreading my arms and spinning on the spot.

"Now you're just being overdramatic, Angel," Bellamy chuckles as he stands next to me.

Before I can respond I hear someone call my name from behind me. I turn around to find Clarke standing there with a smile on her face. "Well look who finally escaped their prison guard."

"It only took me four days," I giggle, elbowing Bellamy gently as he stands there with a frown. "Come on Mr Frowny Pants, give us a smile." I could see the corner of his mouth lift slightly. "Yeah there we go, a bit further and we have a smile," I laugh at him. Unable to hold in a smile, Bellamy grins at me. "See, now was that so hard?"

"It was absolutely terrible," Bellamy chuckles.

"Alright love birds, calm down. There are others present," Clarke says to us with a smirk.

"Oh shut it, Clarke," I say to her, my cheeks flushing.

"Anyway, I came here for a reason. Liz, as you're finally 'free', someone from the Ark wants to talk to you. Two people actually."

"Matt?" I ask her excitedly.

"He's one of them yes...Your dad-" Clarke begins.

"No," I snap. "I'm not talking to Kane. I'd rather go back with the grounders," I sneer.

"No you don't, Angel," Bellamy tells me softly.

"Liz, he's worried about you," Clarke tells me. "No matter what happened between you too, he's still your dad."

"Not anymore," I tell her, walking towards the communication tent. "I'll talk to Matt. No one else."

I enter the communication tent to find it empty. I sit down in the chair and put on the headset.