How he kisses you.

Scott- slowly. He looks into your eyes to make sure it's OK, before placing his palm against your cheek, and leaning in to gently place his lips against your own. If course, if you're in the mood, it doesn't take long before the kiss deepens, and teeth and tongue become involved

Stiles- Stiles is clumsy, so he always puts in the best efforts to make your kisses as close to perfect as he can get. He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you up to crash your lips together, using his tongue to push your lips apart, and delve his tongue in.

Derek- he is a control freak, but isn't much of a kisser, so you usually have to drop a hint of two. When he is sure it's what you want, he scoops you up, and kisses you more gently that you would of assumed. His kisses usually lead to much more than just kisses because you two are sex-driven freaks.

Jackson- he kisses you how he wants, when he wants, which usually means when he's jealous to prove you are his property, or in private so nobody thinks he's soft at heart. He'll grip you by the throat, and kiss you before you can object, usually taking his time until you need to come up for air. It's OK though, because let's face the facts, you damn right love it!

Isaac- Issac is a cuddle. His kisses usually begin with you in his lap on the sofa watching a romantic comedy, when he'll just feel the urge, and turn your face towards him, with 2 fingers on your jaw. He'll lean in slowly, making sure to keep eye contact to make you blush, and then he kiss you. Passionately and well.