Someone walks in on you

Scott- You and Scott were at Lydia's party, had had some drinks, and we're messing around in one of the guest rooms. You just got all your clothes off, when here and and Jackson fumbled in and found you.

Stiles- Sheriff Stilinski was giving you two a lift home, but decided to stop off at the station on the way. You had no idea how long he'd be gone, so you started making out in the back of the police car. Things got a little heated, and somehow you ended up jerking him off. He was pretty close to finishing, when a knock on the window alarmed you both you to stop, and look up to see the Sheriff standing there, an awkward expression on his face, waiting for you to get composed so he could get back in the car. You three never spoke of this to this day.

Derek- Derek had just finished tying the ropes and leather on you, and you were begging him, calling him names like daddy and master, when Scott burst in, asking some random questions about Alphas. You scream at Derek to cover you as you were on full display, and Scott just backed out, eyes wide, as the Alpha growled.

Jackson- you guys were doing the usual, in what you assumed was an abandoned parking lot. Stiles knocked on the window, to disturb you,but you just pressed your middle finger to the window as you continued to ride him, moaning louder.

Isaac- his room. You on you knees, head bobbing up and down his cock, humming, whilst he grips you hair, yes closed, mouth hung open, moaning. Obviously you'd forgot to lock the door because Erica pushed the door wide open, came in, grabbed something from his desk, as you froze around his cock, and then said, "lock the door next time," before walking out, and shutting the door behind her. You shrugged, and went back to sliding your mouth up and down his length.