When you're angry at him

Scott- he's not allowed into your house. No date nights. And you're just genuinely upset. You always make sure you best girl friend obviously comforts you in front of him, to pressure him into apologising for correcting what went wrong.

Stiles- You'll stop wearing his shirts, so people think you've broken up and are available. The chance that someone else will flirt with you drives him to make up as fast as you can. You guys never stay away from each other for long.

Derek- No BDSM. He can have sex with you sure, but he isn't allowed to do anything out of the ordinary. During, you'll just pretend to be noted, sighing and yawning, until he gives up, and you go to the bathroom to finish yourself off, because even when tours mad at him he's sexy as a mofo.

Jackson- no booty call. You'll reject his requests to meet in parking lots, or at his house. You'll basically pretend he doesn't exist. He knows how you'd feel if he cheated, so he puts on his best attitude, and apologises because he needs sex. And, as much as he doesn't care to admit it, he needs you.

Isaac- You'll make sure your innocent werewolf has a constant boner. You'll tease him by whispering in his ear, and running your hand over his crotch, and by wearing your skimpiest clothes and underwear around his house, until he gives in and apologises.