Your Nervous First Time

Scott- You were nervous for his first big game of the year. He had officially invited you there too support him in the role of his beautiful girlfriend. You wanted him to do well, but were also shy about the whole situation.

Stiles- Meeting his dad, the Sheriff. Stiles has obviously made you sound amazing, and you wanted to live up to expectations. You wanted to be the girl the Stilinskis were proud to have.

Derek- Sex. Derek is big. You were terrified of his size, combining with his wolf abilities to destroy you, and not in the fun way.

Jackson- Blow job. It was your first attempt at giving one, and you didn't want to screw up with Beacon Hills well known fuckboy. You were nervous he'd laugh, push you away, and dump you. But, turn out you were good at it, and he couldn't stop groaning your name, which he denied later.

Isaac- Anal. You'd always wanted to try it, but Isaac seemed too cute and fluffy to try it. One day, when his parents were our, and you were drinking got chocolate on his sofa, you got the courage, and blurted out how much you wanted to try it. He practically choked on his drink, and glanced over at you, eyes wide. You smiled, sheepishly blushing, and then he took you by the hand, dragged you upstairs, prepared you properly, and proceeded to puns your ass the way you always wanted.