(1)

Welcome to my Septiplier one shots! I know some of out there have lost the spark to Septiplier or septicplier, mainly because Mark hasn't really been fuleing the ship lately, nor Jack. But lets try and keep the spark before EVERYONE forgets! Anyway enjoy.

Jack's P•V~*

My eye's peeled open to be stung by a beam of sunlight peeking through Mark's thin blinds. I finally had the strength to lift my arm up to check my watch.

9:58

I turned my head to see Mark silently snoring next to me. I gave him a peck on his forehead and went to get out of his rather extremely comfortable bed. Something pulled me back down to the bed it was Mark how i loved his chocolate brown eye's locked into mine he pulled me back into a deep kiss bit then pulled back teasing me.

"Where do you think you're going lil' spoon?" He said, still half asleep.

(Little spoon copied from 5secsoflouis 's wonderwall read it it's fucking awesome anyway back to the fic).

I sniggered laughing at his statement. I could get used to the nickname 'little spoon' i thought.

We cuddled for a bit until i had the urge to climb out of this sleep-trap kind of thing. He got out also, rubbing his face while yawning at the same time.

"Mark, what angel from heaven gave you that figure i love everything about you from your head to your toes!" I winked, waiting for a response. Unfortunately i didn't get a beautifull remark. However fortunately he pulled me back into a deep kiss, but this one more passionate than the other. His soft tounge glided across my bottom lip metaphorically screaming for me to let him enter. I finally opened my mouth as he explored the cave of my mouth. I let out a moan and he pushed forward pulling us into a deeper kiss. I palmed the bulge growing in my pants. We barely parted with our noses still touching as he softly let out a response in his deep sexy voice.

"Oh Jack, what angel from heaven gave you the ability to turn me on?"

"Knowing that i've got a loving boyfriend, right by my side," I responded still smiling of how adorable he was.

He moved back towards the bedside cabnet and pulled out a small foamy box. My heart stopped as he began saying,

Oh Sean how you lift me from my feet, how you turn me on makes me love you more than anything. Will you do me a favour and, marry me?

He opened the box and took out the gold karat diamond incrusted ring and held it out in front of me.

"YES I DO I FUCKING LOVE YOU MARK EDWARD FISCHBACH YES YES!" I shouted repeating yes until a tear of joy slid down my still smiling face.

He slid the ring on my finger and pinned me to the bed, i placed my leg over his waist and he put his hand on my ass and the other holding my face in position as he began slowly taking my breath away with small hickeys on my neck.

"I love you to."