1

Mark's POV,

I lay there, snuggled into Amy as once again she has falling asleep first and I'm let alone to my weird thoughts, again. I can never sleep because I think to much and I usually would've gotten out of bed if it wasn't so warm under the covers and so cold out of them.

I decide I should move and get a drink of warm milk because that's supposed to help you sleep? I don't know. I slowly move away without making a sound as I slide my leg out of the bed and touch the floor. I slowly start to back away as stealth as possible and get out of bed and kiss Amy's forehead.

I get my phone and walk out the room leaving the lights off so Amy doesn't wake. As I'm walking down the hall towards the stairs a shadowy figure appears. However this shadowy figure's body looks exactly like mine except it looks really sinister with its crimson eyes illuminating the floor in front of it.

Before I dare to speak I spot the light witch next to me and flick it up, turning  the lights on and the figure is gone.

Now I'm really freaked out. I turn the light off and the figure is back, except it is closer this time. I flick the light switch up again, turning it on and then turning it off like I did before and the figure is closer. I start to panics and flick the light switch on but it doesn't work.

I immediately start crying, I'm frozen to where I stand, my breathing starts to hitch and I don't know what to do. The figure moves a step as quick as light causing me to fall back hitting my head on the wall behind me, knocking me unconscious. Before everything goes black I hear a whisper,

"I'm back"

First chapter and I hope you like it the next will be up tonight and if not tomorrow. Thanks for reading and BYEEEEEE