I love you Mark~

Jack's Pov~*

I love Mark so much i can't tell him though, my body wont let me. I swear he likes me aswell but he's going through the same problem.

I live with Mark at the minute i found out he ships septiplier, alot and how he actually loves me.

I wandered around for a bit until i came across Mark's room he was just in his boxers. My member throbbed for attention but i ignored it i just stood there watching his every movement. My eyes locked onto his muscles and then to his pants. The door creaked a little my breathing came more apparent as i just owned up to watching him.

"I'm sorry for watching you Mark," I croaked as a single tear swam down my face dropping on to his jeans.

"Don't be,~" He said seductively while wiping the tear that was beginning to roll down my face.

"I watch you all the time!" He explained, just be more sneaky next time...k?" He laughed.

"Wha?" I questioned hiding the blush on my face

"Yeah all the time, i follow you to your room and watch you an-and i think i lo-ve yo-" Mark stuttered, i couldn't take it no longer. I placed my lips onto his as i slid my tounge inside he pushed forward, i slowly leaned on to the bed taking his top off as he took off mine.

We repeated kissing each other passionatly until we pulled away."I love you Mark~