(4) My little leprechaun

In this fic pewdieken is introduced because i changed the bio thingy, enjoy c:

Mark's Pov~*

"Who's my lickle baby?" I giggled, rubbing Chica's belly.

"Hey, what about me?" Jack whined while massaging my shoulders.

"I'll get to you in a second, my little leprechaun!" I joked, turning to face him.

He just smiled. He turned to go sit on the couch but i beat him to it while in the process dragging him down ontop of me.

"See i told you i'd get to you!" I said, kissing the bridge of his nose.

"Fair enough Marky, now cuddle with me," he said smiling while his oceany eyes gleamed into mine.

I hugged him and began slowly passionately kissing him, rubbing my hand in circles on his back.

"Marky~" He moaned pleasurefully, nibbling my ear.

"Come on lets go shopping," i whispered attempting a sexy voice.

He bursted out in laughter and kissed my forehead.

"Okay Marky, i'm just gonna go change," He explained walking to our room.

I tiptoed to our room. He had already put some new jeans on. I walked in and put my hands around his waist.

"Dinner tonight?" I said kissing his neck.

"Sure also let's invite Felix and Ken aswell, i heard they're officially a couple now!" Jack said kissing me again but on the jaw.

"Really? I thought Ken was straight, and Felix!" I said confusingly.

"I know but, I'D SHIP IT!" He yelled. I wonder if he's joking...

-2 Days ago-

"Jaaaack?" I yelled calling him for what seemed the millienth time.

There was no answer so i checked in our bedroom. No one was there apart from his laptop, which was on his home screen with a Wattpad tab loaded up.

"Hmmmmm," I said shuffling closer to the laptop.

I called for another time. No answer. I snooped on his laptop but on his wattpad. He was writing a new chapter for a septiplier book, it even included pewdieken!

"Yeah Marky?" Jack yelled from downstairs.

I quickly clicked on the underscore and ran out and met him on the stairs.

"Oh nothing, just wondering where you were thats all." I replied.

-End of flashback-

I rang Felix and Ken for a double date. Apparently they were already going on a date, infact their FIRST date and said we could join aswell. I went online with my arm around Jack and ordered some suits for hire.

"Ooooooh i really like that one!" Jack said pointing at a blue suit with a red tie.

"Me too," I replied.

We ordered two of them and just decided to go as the same. I styled my hair like the style i used in the #SEXYMARK video i uploaded a while ago.

Jack was also getting ready, with his hair pushed to one side, i'll admit. It looked pretty hot.

The smell of aftershave and cologne filtered the air as we stepped outside, before saying bye to the dogs. We picked up Ken and Felix in Mark's car and drove to the resturant.

"Reservation for four?" I asked holding Jack's hand softly.

"Yes your booth is just over there, allow me to take you love birds," The women smiled and took us to our tables.

~Time skip~

Jack's Pov~*

Dinner was fun and we headed home Felix and Ken were so cute though! Although it was kind of funny though because someone recognised us and when Ken and Fe kissed, i shouted #PEWDIEKEN CONFIRMED! And some other girl yelled "FINALLY!" before we headed home. The ride back was quiet as Ken was literally eating Felix's face in the back. We first dropped Fe and Ken off before we headed home.

Me and Mark got in his house and took our clothes off and headed straight to bed, as we were very tired. We were both in our boxes and got under the covers.

I leaned in and kissed Mark creating body heat between us because we were rubbing up against each other. My tounge massaged his lower lip before making it's way to the top, begging for an entrance. Mark finally opened let me in and explored the cave of his mouth. We both had fallen asleep spooning with my ass softly pressed against his bulge.