Oneshot! (Smut)

Jus' a random one shot enjoy.

SmUt

Jack wakes up but doesn't get out of bed. Marks strong arms wrapped around jack makes Him feel safe and warm. Jack snuggles back under the quilt and Mark adjusts slightly causing him to disconnect from Jack.

"Mark I'm the lil spoon remember,"

"Ok," Mark replied.

Mark nudged closer to jack and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends stomach and plants a kiss on his head softly.

Jack felt safer again as he wondered back into dream world.

An hour and a half pass by and they both began to wake up.

"Morning baby," Mark said rubbing his boyfriends arm.

"Mmm what time is it?" Jack asked

"Half past 9 and jack?"

"Hmm?"

"How about a lazy day, just me you nothing separating us?" Mark offered and Jack didn't decline.

Mark turned around to face his boyfriend and kisses his lips softly. Jack began kissing back as he grabbed onto his boyfriends hair.

Mark pulled Jack closer to his bare chest and began rubbing circles on his back while deepening the kiss in the process.

They both pull away and begin smiling at each other. Mark climbs and sits on top of Jacks crotch, this causing Jack to grunt slightly.

Mark began slowly kissing and nibbling his boy friends neck. Jack pulled Mark closer and bucked his hips slightly so his crotch clashed with his for a brief moment.

Mark is pushed off and Jack then gets on top of Mark. Mark puts his hands behind his head as he knew how good Jack was.

Jack slowly planted kisses from his neck and left a trail of hickeys down to his boxer line.

Jack pulled at the thin elastic and watched his boyfriends cock spring up and hit his stomach.

Jack slowly grabs it and rubs it up and down before pulling it towards his mouth and placing his tongue on the top.

Jack lightly licked the head and Mark was now a moaning mess.

"~please Jack,"

Jack obeyed and grabbed his boyfriends manhood and put it in his mouth. Jack slowly began bobbing his head leaving Mark moaning horrendously.

Jack began jerking his boyfriend while gliding his tongue up on down. Jack then attempted to deep throat his partner.

Jack put his boyfriends cock in his mouth and slowly went down on it, until his nose touched his stomach.

"Ugh! Jack~ I'm so close baby,"

Jack proceeded to do this, bobbing his head up and down while jerking Mark at the same time.

"Jack! I'm~ nearly there~!"

Jack sped up his movements and proceeded to please his partner faster.

"Jack! I'm cumming!~"

Jack placed his mouth over the head and began jerking faster than before.

"Jack ugh!~"

Mark moans again and shoots his warm liquid into the irishmens mouth, Jack swallowing it.

Jack licked and cleaned his boyfriends cock and pulled the elastic from his boxers up and climbed back next to his boyfriend.

Mark wrapped his arms around his boyfriend again and fell back asleep.

Jack will do anything for another hours of sleep.