Marry me?

~

Jack laid there for hours, the horrible sickness in his stomach ached furiously.

"What if he doesn't like me back?" Jack thought, letting his thoughts wander.

Jack finally got up and headed to the living room and put an episode of Steven universe. Suddenly Jack's phone vibrated; Mark had uploaded a new video.

Jack watched the video over and over again,
"So anyway guys, yes i am gay but that doesn't exactly mean Jack. So anyway guys thanks for watching and i'll see you in the next video, BUH BYE!

Jack pulled out his phone once more and swiped through his contact list,

Markipoo 😄😍

Hey Mark.
                                               Hey Jack
Do you like me?
                                                ...
It doesn't matter...
                                           Yes, i do...
Great!
                                                 Wha?
Will you be my
boyfriend?
                                                            Yes!
I'm coming to LA!

And with that Jack put his phone in his pocket and packed his things before ordering a plane ticket.
"This is the day, i finally get to see how dominant Mark can be!" Jack exclaimed.

*toym skep*

"Hello passengers, please put your seatbelts on we are boarding for flight"

Jack closed his eyes and slept throughout the trip.

Excuse me sir?

Eh? Oh yeah Mark!

Who's Mark?

Doesn't matter...

"MAERK!!"

"JACK!!"

The two men yelled to each other before embracing into a kiss.

"I love you so fooken much Maerk!"

"I love you to Jack!"

Mark got Jack in his car and drove to his house.

"Shiiiiit!" Jack exclaimed at the size of Mark's house.

Mark explained to Jack he could unpack later, he just wanted to cuddle with the irishman. Mark laid on the couch and Jack got on top and put his head on Mark's chest listening to his soothing heart beat.

"I love you"

"I love you to baby"

Jack blushed at the nickname and looked at Mark's beautiful face before leaning in and kissing him passionatly.

Mark slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth, exploring every inch of his mouth with his tongue.

Mark repeated this to earn small breathy moans from the irishman. Mark placed himself on top of Jack and began licking down to his pants until the doorbell rang.

Mark got up and answered the door. The man at the door held up a gun and hit him in the face with the rifle.

"MAERK!!!"

And then everything went black

To be continued...