Truth or Dare.

In this shot SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODY sorry i had to anyway in this fic septiplier isn't real until the end enjoy~

Markimoo's Pov~*

Sean wasn't home and thank fuck he wasn't. It's mainly because i like to write songs about him, and me. Some of them were really cliche and some were just remakes i even recorded myslef on a different account.

I set up my camera and began singing one of the remakes.

"Oh Jacky armour, pretty little one that i adore," I began checking if any one was peeking through the door or not every now and then. I stopped singing for a bit and got the shots ready for tonight's game of truth or dare which included me Jack Bob and Wade.

-Tim skips-

Bob and Wade have already arrived and me and Jack sat next to each other. Bob loaded up the camera and we all did our intro's.

The rules.

1- Everyone must be dared at least ONCE.

2- If you fail to participate in the dare you have to have a shot.

3- The last person with the most shots wins.

"Sean, i dare you to KISS MARK!" Bob laughed high fiving wade.

"You dick!" Sean said flustered.

I saw that Sean only had one shot left so i leant and softly planted a kiss on his lips before turning it more passionate.

Moans were heard from Mark's mouth as they both forgot they were recorded, live.

Part two next fic. Come on guys im not mean enough to end it like that now am i?